Apple and Cinnamon Muffins
This is restricted content. Only BLW Cookbook Members can view this recipe, members log in here
BLW Cookbook Members get the following benefits:
- Access to ALL recipes
- Unlimited BLW support through my Facebook page
- Access to a secret Facebook group where I will host live Q&A sessions every week
App users get free access, if you are an app user please click here
- ½ cup (125ml) vegetable oil
- 1 cup (250ml) thick natural full fat yoghurt
- 1/3 cup (83ml) maple syrup (or fruit purée)
- 1 medium egg, whisked
- 2 cups (250g) self-raising flour
- 1/3 cup (30g) oats
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 large or 2 small apples, peeled, cored and grated (squeeze in a muslin or tea towel to drain excess moisture)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and grease or line a 12-hole muffin tray with cases
- In a large bowl, whisk together the oil, yoghurt, syrup and egg
- Add the flour, oats and cinnamon to the mixture - whisk to combine
- Fold the grated apple through the mixture, until evenly distributed
- Divide the mixture evenly between the muffin cases
- Bake your muffins for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown and a knife comes out clean from the centre to show that they are cooked through
- Serve once cooled.
You May Also Like
These super cute bunny rabbit cookies are a fun adaption of my popular Two Ingredient Cookies. They ...
This easy, slow cooked lamb casserole makes light work on Easter day, or any day for that matter! ...
You could add finely chopped nuts, chocolate chips, diced dates or any other diced fruit to these ...