Apple and Cinnamon Muffins
This is restricted content. Only BLW Cookbook Members can view this recipe, members log in here
BLW Cookbook Members get the following benefits:
- Access to ALL recipes
- Unlimited BLW support through my Facebook page
- Access to a secret Facebook group where I will host live Q&A sessions every week
App users get free access, if you are an app user please click here
- ½ cup (125ml) vegetable oil
- 1 cup (250ml) thick natural full fat yoghurt
- 1/3 cup (83ml) maple syrup (or fruit purée)
- 1 medium egg, whisked
- 2 cups (250g) self-raising flour
- 1/3 cup (30g) oats
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 large or 2 small apples, peeled, cored and grated (squeeze in a muslin or tea towel to drain excess moisture)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and grease or line a 12-hole muffin tray with cases
- In a large bowl, whisk together the oil, yoghurt, syrup and egg
- Add the flour, oats and cinnamon to the mixture - whisk to combine
- Fold the grated apple through the mixture, until evenly distributed
- Divide the mixture evenly between the muffin cases
- Bake your muffins for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown and a knife comes out clean from the centre to show that they are cooked through
- Serve once cooled.
You May Also Like
A cross between a Christmas pudding and a muffin – these moist Pud-fins are perfect single ...
This is a delicious treat for the whole family in between festive feasts! You can serve plain or ...
This dish is a great way of using up leftovers and is suitably warming for those cold winter ...
This delicious dish can convert even the strongest of sprout-haters. However, you could substitute ...
This is a great dish to pop in the slow cooker for guests coming round as it’ll serve several ...
To save time, you can make the stuffing mixture in advance and freeze either in one amount, or in ...
This is a delicious plait which is perfect for when you have guests popping round! To up the ...
This is a tasty way of using up some leftover turkey meat, or any meat you’ve had over Christmas! ...
This is a delicious breakfast treat which you could batch cook in advance to make your mornings ...
This is a lovely and rich indulgent breakfast, perfect for the whole family to enjoy as a treat on ...