These would be great served in the Veggie and Protein Packed Wrap, as they aren’t as spicy as most shop-bought ones. Feel free to add these, if you manage to have any left over!
- 400g tinned chickpeas, drained
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped parsley leaves
- ½ onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- ¼ teaspoon mild chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons plain flour, plus extra for moulding
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 200ml vegetable oil
In a food processor, blend together all of the ingredients, except the oil
Flour your hands and work the mixture into 12 equal ‘patty’ shapes
In a frying pan, heat the oil over a medium heat and then add 3-4 falafel patties to the pan - cook each one for 2-3 minutes on each side and then place onto a plate lined with paper towels to absorb excess oil
Repeat until all of the patties are cooked
Serve once cooled.