- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- ½ cup (125ml) maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste or extract
- 3 cups (270g) oats
- 1 ¼ cups (187g) dried berries, diced
- ½ cup (50g) desiccated coconut
Preheat the oven to 150°C
Scatter all of the ingredients onto a large roasting tray and stir well, until the oats are coated evenly in the syrup
Bake your granola in the oven for 15 - 20 minutes and then allow to cool before using. You can store in an airtight container for up to one month.
This granola recipe is just delicious and so easy to make! So many packets of granola in supermarkets contain honey, which isn’t suitable for children under 12months, so for any of the recipes in this section that call for granola, you can use this recipe.