Super Mild Chilli Con Carne
This is restricted content. Only BLW Cookbook Members can view this recipe, members log in here
BLW Cookbook Members get the following benefits:
- Access to ALL recipes
- Unlimited BLW support through my Facebook page
- Access to a secret Facebook group where I will host live Q&A sessions every week
App users get free access, if you are an app user please click here
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 small green pepper, de-seeded and diced
- 500g lean minced beef
- 1 small sweet potato, diced
- 4 celery stalks, sliced
- 4-5 mushrooms, diced
- 1 large carrot, diced
- 400g tin of red kidney beans, drained
- 400g tin of chopped tomatoes
- 250ml low salt vegetable stock
- 250ml low salt beef stock
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 cup (250ml) water
- 1 teaspoon mild chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- In a large saucepan, heat the oil over a medium heat and then fry the onion and pepper until softened
- Add the mince to the pan and cook until browned
- Once the mince is cooked, add all of the other ingredients and cook, covered, over a medium heat for 30 minutes
- Serve once cooled with rice, pasta or in tortilla wraps.
You May Also Like
A new variation of my original Yoghurt Bark recipe, perfect for helping your little one cool down ...
This is quite an unusual combination but I think it tastes great, the turnip or swede depending on ...
You can omit the egg in this recipe and replace with 1/4 cup (6oml) of fruit puree. ...
Almond and cherry are such a delicious combination that I couldn't resist creating these tasty ...
Another delicious savory muffin - perfect for picnic lunches! I find the supermarkets own cream ...
I know lots of you love my Broccoli and Spinach Bite recipe, so I have taken that idea and adapted ...