Super Mild Chilli Con Carne
This is restricted content. Only BLW Cookbook Members can view this recipe, members log in here
BLW Cookbook Members get the following benefits:
- Access to ALL recipes
- Unlimited BLW support through my Facebook page
- Access to a secret Facebook group where I will host live Q&A sessions every week
App users get free access, if you are an app user please click here
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 small green pepper, de-seeded and diced
- 500g lean minced beef
- 1 small sweet potato, diced
- 4 celery stalks, sliced
- 4-5 mushrooms, diced
- 1 large carrot, diced
- 400g tin of red kidney beans, drained
- 400g tin of chopped tomatoes
- 250ml low salt vegetable stock
- 250ml low salt beef stock
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 cup (250ml) water
- 1 teaspoon mild chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- In a large saucepan, heat the oil over a medium heat and then fry the onion and pepper until softened
- Add the mince to the pan and cook until browned
- Once the mince is cooked, add all of the other ingredients and cook, covered, over a medium heat for 30 minutes
- Serve once cooled with rice, pasta or in tortilla wraps.
You May Also Like
A delicious cupcake recipe inspired by Harry and Meghan's wedding cake.
These super cute bunny rabbit cookies are a fun adaption of my popular Two Ingredient Cookies. They ...
This easy, slow cooked lamb casserole makes light work on Easter day, or any day for that matter! ...
You could add finely chopped nuts, chocolate chips, diced dates or any other diced fruit to these ...