Salmon and Sweet Potato Fishcakes
These lovely sweet fishcakes can be made in advance and kept in the fridge for up to 3 days or frozen for up to 1 month.
- 600g salmon fillets, cooked
- 300g sweet potato, cooked and mashed
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 medium egg, whisked
- 80g breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- In a large bowl, flake the cooked salmon fillets and then add the mashed sweet potato, onion, cheese, egg and breadcrumbs – stir to combine
- Divide the mixture evenly into 8 balls and then flatten slightly to create a burger shape
- In a frying pan, heat the oil over a medium-low heat and then fry the fishcakes for 4-5 minutes on each side, or until golden brown and heated all the way through
- Serve once cooled.
You May Also Like
A new variation of my original Yoghurt Bark recipe, perfect for helping your little one cool down ...
This is quite an unusual combination but I think it tastes great, the turnip or swede depending on ...
You can omit the egg in this recipe and replace with 1/4 cup (6oml) of fruit puree. ...
Almond and cherry are such a delicious combination that I couldn't resist creating these tasty ...
Another delicious savory muffin - perfect for picnic lunches! I find the supermarkets own cream ...
I know lots of you love my Broccoli and Spinach Bite recipe, so I have taken that idea and adapted ...