Salmon and Sweet Potato Fishcakes
These lovely sweet fishcakes can be made in advance and kept in the fridge for up to 3 days or frozen for up to 1 month.
- 600g salmon fillets, cooked
- 300g sweet potato, cooked and mashed
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 medium egg, whisked
- 80g breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- In a large bowl, flake the cooked salmon fillets and then add the mashed sweet potato, onion, cheese, egg and breadcrumbs – stir to combine
- Divide the mixture evenly into 8 balls and then flatten slightly to create a burger shape
- In a frying pan, heat the oil over a medium-low heat and then fry the fishcakes for 4-5 minutes on each side, or until golden brown and heated all the way through
- Serve once cooled.
You May Also Like
You could add finely chopped nuts, chocolate chips, diced dates or any other diced fruit to these ...
A delicious and super healthy dip for bread or vegetable sticks, this would also be delicious in ...