Salmon and Sweet Potato Fishcakes
These lovely sweet fishcakes can be made in advance and kept in the fridge for up to 3 days or frozen for up to 1 month.
- 600g salmon fillets, cooked
- 300g sweet potato, cooked and mashed
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 medium egg, whisked
- 80g breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- In a large bowl, flake the cooked salmon fillets and then add the mashed sweet potato, onion, cheese, egg and breadcrumbs – stir to combine
- Divide the mixture evenly into 8 balls and then flatten slightly to create a burger shape
- In a frying pan, heat the oil over a medium-low heat and then fry the fishcakes for 4-5 minutes on each side, or until golden brown and heated all the way through
- Serve once cooled.
You May Also Like
These super cute bunny rabbit cookies are a fun adaption of my popular Two Ingredient Cookies. They ...
This easy, slow cooked lamb casserole makes light work on Easter day, or any day for that matter! ...
You could add finely chopped nuts, chocolate chips, diced dates or any other diced fruit to these ...