Bunny Rabbit Carrot Cookies
These super cute bunny rabbit cookies are a fun adaption of my popular Two Ingredient Cookies. They are perfect to make with your little one as a fun Easter activity too. I hope you enjoy them!
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 1 cup (90g) oats
- 1 carrot, peeled and grated (squeeze in a muslin or tea towel to drain excess moisture)
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon mixed spice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and grease or line a baking tray with baking paper
- In a bowl, mix together all of the ingredients
- Shape the mixture into cookie-size patties and place them onto the baking tray
- Bake your cookies for 15 minutes, or until golden brown
- Serve once cooled.
You May Also Like
This easy, slow cooked lamb casserole makes light work on Easter day, or any day for that matter! ...
You could add finely chopped nuts, chocolate chips, diced dates or any other diced fruit to these ...
Cheats Lamb Casserole
End of line