Blueberry Drop Scones
This is restricted content. Only BLW Cookbook Members can view this recipe, members log in here
BLW Cookbook Members get the following benefits:
- Access to ALL recipes
- Unlimited BLW support through my Facebook page
- Access to a secret Facebook group where I will host live Q&A sessions every week
App users get free access, if you are an app user please click here
- 1 cup (125g) self-raising flour
- 1 medium egg
- 150ml milk (any will work — cow’s, soya, oat, coconut, breast or formula)
- 1 cup (175g) blueberries
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, for frying
- Sift the flour into a large bowl, make a well in the middle and break the egg into it
- Slowly add the milk, whisking until there are no lumps and you have a smooth, thick batter
- Gently fold the blueberries into the mixture
- In a frying pan, heat the oil over a medium heat and add 2 tablespoons of batter per scone — fry each one for 2 minutes on each side (you will need to do this in batches)
- Serve once cooled. These are particularly delicious served with a generous dollop of yoghurt!
You May Also Like
These super cute bunny rabbit cookies are a fun adaption of my popular Two Ingredient Cookies. They ...
This easy, slow cooked lamb casserole makes light work on Easter day, or any day for that matter! ...
You could add finely chopped nuts, chocolate chips, diced dates or any other diced fruit to these ...