Two Ingredient Cookies
This is restricted content. Only BLW Cookbook Members can view this recipe, members log in here
BLW Cookbook Members get the following benefits:
- Access to ALL recipes
- Unlimited BLW support through my Facebook page
- Access to a secret Facebook group where I will host live Q&A sessions every week
App users get free access, if you are an app user please click here
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 1 cup (90g) oats
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and grease or line a baking tray with baking paper
- In a bowl, mix together the mashed banana and oats— add any extra fillings of your choice
- Shape the mixture into cookie-size patties and place them onto the baking tray
- Bake your cookies for 15 minutes, or until golden brown
- Serve once cooled.
Some tasty filling options include: dried cranberries, strawberries, blueberries, choc chips, sultanas, apricots.
You May Also Like
A delicious cupcake recipe inspired by Harry and Meghan's wedding cake.
These super cute bunny rabbit cookies are a fun adaption of my popular Two Ingredient Cookies. They ...
This easy, slow cooked lamb casserole makes light work on Easter day, or any day for that matter! ...
You could add finely chopped nuts, chocolate chips, diced dates or any other diced fruit to these ...