Two Ingredient Cookies
This is restricted content. Only BLW Cookbook Members can view this recipe, members log in here
BLW Cookbook Members get the following benefits:
- Access to ALL recipes
- Unlimited BLW support through my Facebook page
- Access to a secret Facebook group where I will host live Q&A sessions every week
App users get free access, if you are an app user please click here
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 1 cup (90g) oats
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and grease or line a baking tray with baking paper
- In a bowl, mix together the mashed banana and oats— add any extra fillings of your choice
- Shape the mixture into cookie-size patties and place them onto the baking tray
- Bake your cookies for 15 minutes, or until golden brown
- Serve once cooled.
Some tasty filling options include: dried cranberries, strawberries, blueberries, choc chips, sultanas, apricots.
You May Also Like
You could add finely chopped nuts, chocolate chips, diced dates or any other diced fruit to these ...
A delicious and super healthy dip for bread or vegetable sticks, this would also be delicious in ...