Slow Cooked Mince and Bean Chilli
This is restricted content. Only BLW Cookbook Members can view this recipe, members log in here
BLW Cookbook Members get the following benefits:
- Access to ALL recipes
- Unlimited BLW support through my Facebook page
- Access to a secret Facebook group where I will host live Q&A sessions every week
App users get free access, if you are an app user please click here
- 700g lean minced beef
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 onions, diced
- 3 celery sticks, chopped
- 2 carrots, grated (squeeze in a muslin or tea towel to drain excess moisture)
- 1 sweet potato, grated
- 600g passata
- 1 teaspoon mild chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 400g tin of low salt baked beans
- n a frying pan, heat the oil over a medium heat and then fry the mince until browned - drain any excess fat
- Transfer the mince to the slow cooker, along with all of the other ingredients – stir well and cover with the lid
- Cook on low for at least 7 hours
- Serve once cooled.
You May Also Like
This is a super-duper easy curry to make and is delicious served with sweet pineapple chunks/rings ...
This recipe makes a super easy but utterly delicious meal for Easter Sunday lunch, lovely with some ...
Lentils make a fantastic vegetarian substitute for minced meat and promote good heart and digestive ...
This super simple vegetarian curry is packed full of goodness – I recommend serving with chopped ...
A quick and easy meal perfect for the whole family, you can prepare and store in the fridge the ...
I am always being asked for more vegetarian meals and so here is a great one packed with rainbow of ...
I have had so many requests for more vegetarian options that I really want to focus on more plant ...