This is restricted content. Only BLW Cookbook Members can view this recipe, members log in here
BLW Cookbook Members get the following benefits:
- Access to ALL recipes
- Unlimited BLW support through my Facebook page
- Access to a secret Facebook group where I will host live Q&A sessions every week
App users get free access, if you are an app user please click here
Prep Time: 40 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
- 1¼ cup (157g) plain flour
- 1½ teaspoons baking powder
- 1½ teaspoons ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil, or unsalted butter
- 1 large egg, whisked
- ¼ cup (125ml) maple syrup (or honey if your baby is over 12 months old
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and line a large baking tray with baking paper
- In a bowl, mix together all of the ingredients and then transfer to the fridge to chill for 30 minutes
- Once the mixture has chilled, wet your hands and scoop out heaped tablespoons of the cookie dough and roll them into small balls and place onto the lined baking tray
- Continue until all of the dough has been rolled and arranged onto the baking tray (do not flatten them)
- Bake your biscuits in the oven for 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown
- Serve once cooled.
You May Also Like
A delicious and super healthy dip for bread or vegetable sticks, this would also be delicious in ...
A simple, healthy dip or spread for bread sticks or crackers.
A cross between a Christmas pudding and a muffin – these moist Pud-fins are perfect single ...
This is a delicious treat for the whole family in between festive feasts! You can serve plain or ...
This dish is a great way of using up leftovers and is suitably warming for those cold winter ...
This delicious dish can convert even the strongest of sprout-haters. However, you could substitute ...
This is a great dish to pop in the slow cooker for guests coming round as it’ll serve several ...
To save time, you can make the stuffing mixture in advance and freeze either in one amount, or in ...
This is a delicious plait which is perfect for when you have guests popping round! To up the ...
This is a tasty way of using up some leftover turkey meat, or any meat you’ve had over Christmas! ...