This is restricted content. Only BLW Cookbook Members can view this recipe, members log in here
BLW Cookbook Members get the following benefits:
- Access to ALL recipes
- Unlimited BLW support through my Facebook page
- Access to a secret Facebook group where I will host live Q&A sessions every week
App users get free access, if you are an app user please click here
Prep Time: 40 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
- 1¼ cup (157g) plain flour
- 1½ teaspoons baking powder
- 1½ teaspoons ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil, or unsalted butter
- 1 large egg, whisked
- ¼ cup (125ml) maple syrup (or honey if your baby is over 12 months old
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and line a large baking tray with baking paper
- In a bowl, mix together all of the ingredients and then transfer to the fridge to chill for 30 minutes
- Once the mixture has chilled, wet your hands and scoop out heaped tablespoons of the cookie dough and roll them into small balls and place onto the lined baking tray
- Continue until all of the dough has been rolled and arranged onto the baking tray (do not flatten them)
- Bake your biscuits in the oven for 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown
- Serve once cooled.
You May Also Like
A new variation of my original Yoghurt Bark recipe, perfect for helping your little one cool down ...
This is quite an unusual combination but I think it tastes great, the turnip or swede depending on ...
You can omit the egg in this recipe and replace with 1/4 cup (6oml) of fruit puree. ...
Almond and cherry are such a delicious combination that I couldn't resist creating these tasty ...
Another delicious savory muffin - perfect for picnic lunches! I find the supermarkets own cream ...
I know lots of you love my Broccoli and Spinach Bite recipe, so I have taken that idea and adapted ...