This is restricted content. Only BLW Cookbook Members can view this recipe, members log in here
BLW Cookbook Members get the following benefits:
- Access to ALL recipes
- Unlimited BLW support through my Facebook page
- Access to a secret Facebook group where I will host live Q&A sessions every week
App users get free access, if you are an app user please click here
Prep Time: 40 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
- 1¼ cup (157g) plain flour
- 1½ teaspoons baking powder
- 1½ teaspoons ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil, or unsalted butter
- 1 large egg, whisked
- ¼ cup (125ml) maple syrup (or honey if your baby is over 12 months old
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and line a large baking tray with baking paper
- In a bowl, mix together all of the ingredients and then transfer to the fridge to chill for 30 minutes
- Once the mixture has chilled, wet your hands and scoop out heaped tablespoons of the cookie dough and roll them into small balls and place onto the lined baking tray
- Continue until all of the dough has been rolled and arranged onto the baking tray (do not flatten them)
- Bake your biscuits in the oven for 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown
- Serve once cooled.
You May Also Like
These super cute bunny rabbit cookies are a fun adaption of my popular Two Ingredient Cookies. They ...
This easy, slow cooked lamb casserole makes light work on Easter day, or any day for that matter! ...
You could add finely chopped nuts, chocolate chips, diced dates or any other diced fruit to these ...