A cute little Christmas idea, these are a little fiddly so I wouldn’t attempt if you are in a hurry!
- 12 strawberries
- 1 cup (250g) handmade whipped cream (it must be very stiff)
- A handful of dark chocolate sprinkle balls
- Cut the leafy end off each strawberry so they stand up evenly. Then slice the tip off to make a little hat
- Add a dollop of cream onto the strawberry base and then pop on santa's strawberry hat
- Add another small dollop of cream to the tip of the hat to make a mock pom-pom
- Add two chocolate sprinkle balls to form eyes and two very small splotches of whipped cream down the front to make jacket buttons
- Keep your santa strawberries in the fridge until they are ready to be demolished
You May Also Like
You could add finely chopped nuts, chocolate chips, diced dates or any other diced fruit to these ...
A delicious and super healthy dip for bread or vegetable sticks, this would also be delicious in ...