A cute little Christmas idea, these are a little fiddly so I wouldn’t attempt if you are in a hurry!
- 12 strawberries
- 1 cup (250g) handmade whipped cream (it must be very stiff)
- A handful of dark chocolate sprinkle balls
- Cut the leafy end off each strawberry so they stand up evenly. Then slice the tip off to make a little hat
- Add a dollop of cream onto the strawberry base and then pop on santa's strawberry hat
- Add another small dollop of cream to the tip of the hat to make a mock pom-pom
- Add two chocolate sprinkle balls to form eyes and two very small splotches of whipped cream down the front to make jacket buttons
- Keep your santa strawberries in the fridge until they are ready to be demolished
You May Also Like
A delicious cupcake recipe inspired by Harry and Meghan's wedding cake.
These super cute bunny rabbit cookies are a fun adaption of my popular Two Ingredient Cookies. They ...
This easy, slow cooked lamb casserole makes light work on Easter day, or any day for that matter! ...
You could add finely chopped nuts, chocolate chips, diced dates or any other diced fruit to these ...