A cute little Christmas idea, these are a little fiddly so I wouldn’t attempt if you are in a hurry!
- 12 strawberries
- 1 cup (250g) handmade whipped cream (it must be very stiff)
- A handful of dark chocolate sprinkle balls
- Cut the leafy end off each strawberry so they stand up evenly. Then slice the tip off to make a little hat
- Add a dollop of cream onto the strawberry base and then pop on santa's strawberry hat
- Add another small dollop of cream to the tip of the hat to make a mock pom-pom
- Add two chocolate sprinkle balls to form eyes and two very small splotches of whipped cream down the front to make jacket buttons
- Keep your santa strawberries in the fridge until they are ready to be demolished
You May Also Like
A new variation of my original Yoghurt Bark recipe, perfect for helping your little one cool down ...
This is quite an unusual combination but I think it tastes great, the turnip or swede depending on ...
You can omit the egg in this recipe and replace with 1/4 cup (6oml) of fruit puree. ...
Almond and cherry are such a delicious combination that I couldn't resist creating these tasty ...
Another delicious savory muffin - perfect for picnic lunches! I find the supermarkets own cream ...
I know lots of you love my Broccoli and Spinach Bite recipe, so I have taken that idea and adapted ...