This deliciously simple meal is great for those evenings when you are simply too frazzled to cook a complex meal.
Timesaving Tortilla Pizza
- 10 tablespoons passata, leftovers can be used to make a simple pasta sauce
- 2 wholemeal flour tortillas
- 1 cooked chicken breast, cut into slices
- 6 mushrooms, sliced
- 10 cherry tomatoes, cut in half lengthways
- 2 large tomatoes, sliced
- A handful of grated cheddar cheese
Preheat the oven to 190°C and line two baking trays with baking paper
Spoon the passata evenly, like pizza sauce, over both of the tortillas
Scatter the chicken, mushrooms and tomatoes over the passata
Top each pizza with a generous sprinkling of grated cheese and place onto the baking trays
Bake your pizzas in the oven for 10-15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and golden brown
Serve once cooled.
* LEFTOVER PASSATA 1.Simply pour passata into a jug and mix in 3 heaped TBSP of tomato puree - mix well 2. Next stir in 1 TSP of Oregano and half a teaspoon of brown sugar and you have a easy peasy pasta sauce 3. Simple stir into cooked pasta and serve! (Leftovers can be frozen in ice cube trays)