Wholemeal Blueberry Muffins
This is restricted content. Only BLW Cookbook Members can view this recipe, members log in here
BLW Cookbook Members get the following benefits:
- Access to ALL recipes
- Unlimited BLW support through my Facebook page
- Access to a secret Facebook group where I will host live Q&A sessions every week
App users get free access, if you are an app user please click here
- 2 medium eggs, whisked
- ¾ cup (187ml) vegetable oil
- 1 cup (250ml) thick natural yoghurt
- 1/3 cup (83ml) fruit purée
- 2 cups (250g) wholemeal spelt flour
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup (175g) blueberries
- ¾ cup (67g) oats
- Preheat the oven to 190°C and grease or line a 12-hole muffin tray with cases
- In a large bowl, mix together the eggs, oil, yoghurt and fruit purée
- Sift the flour, flaxseed, baking powder, cinnamon and nutmeg into the mixture – whisk to combine
- Gently fold the blueberries and oats into the mixture
- Divide the mixture evenly between the muffin cases
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown and a knife comes out clean from the centre to show that they are cooked through
- Serve once cooled.
You May Also Like
A new variation of my original Yoghurt Bark recipe, perfect for helping your little one cool down ...
This is quite an unusual combination but I think it tastes great, the turnip or swede depending on ...
You can omit the egg in this recipe and replace with 1/4 cup (6oml) of fruit puree. ...
Almond and cherry are such a delicious combination that I couldn't resist creating these tasty ...
Another delicious savory muffin - perfect for picnic lunches! I find the supermarkets own cream ...
I know lots of you love my Broccoli and Spinach Bite recipe, so I have taken that idea and adapted ...