Wholemeal Blueberry Muffins
This is restricted content. Only BLW Cookbook Members can view this recipe, members log in here
BLW Cookbook Members get the following benefits:
- Access to ALL recipes
- Unlimited BLW support through my Facebook page
- Access to a secret Facebook group where I will host live Q&A sessions every week
App users get free access, if you are an app user please click here
- 2 medium eggs, whisked
- ¾ cup (187ml) vegetable oil
- 1 cup (250ml) thick natural yoghurt
- 1/3 cup (83ml) fruit purée
- 2 cups (250g) wholemeal spelt flour
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup (175g) blueberries
- ¾ cup (67g) oats
- Preheat the oven to 190°C and grease or line a 12-hole muffin tray with cases
- In a large bowl, mix together the eggs, oil, yoghurt and fruit purée
- Sift the flour, flaxseed, baking powder, cinnamon and nutmeg into the mixture – whisk to combine
- Gently fold the blueberries and oats into the mixture
- Divide the mixture evenly between the muffin cases
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown and a knife comes out clean from the centre to show that they are cooked through
- Serve once cooled.
You May Also Like
A delicious cupcake recipe inspired by Harry and Meghan's wedding cake.
These super cute bunny rabbit cookies are a fun adaption of my popular Two Ingredient Cookies. They ...
This easy, slow cooked lamb casserole makes light work on Easter day, or any day for that matter! ...
You could add finely chopped nuts, chocolate chips, diced dates or any other diced fruit to these ...