Veggie and Protein Packed Wrap
I was originally going to add falafel to this wrap, but after eating some (after a long time of not eating it) I realised it can be very spicy, so I decided to omit it. If your baby likes spicy food, however, or you have the time to make my home-made falafels, then it would make a tasty addition to this wrap!
- 3 tablespoons plain full fat yoghurt
- 1 tortilla wrap
- A small handful of spinach leaves
- A handful of grated mild cheese
- ½ carrot, grated (washed well, with the skin left on — although it can be peeled, if you would prefer)
- 1 tomato, diced
- Spread the yoghurt evenly over the whole tortilla wrap
- Lay the spinach leaves along the centre of the wrap and top with the cheese, carrot and tomato
- Roll up the wrap and cut into 3cm rounds before serving directly onto your baby’s highchair tray.