This is a great recipe for busy mums who are looking for quick and easy kitchen tricks. Not only is the recipe a really quick lunch idea, but it will also leave you with leftover tuna, which you can use as a topping for jacket potatoes!
- 160g tinned tuna in spring water, drained
- 200g tinned sweetcorn, drained
- 6 tablespoons plain yoghurt
- 4 slices of your preferred bread — I used a panini roll
- 50g mild cheddar cheese, grated
- Preheat the grill to a medium heat
- In a bowl, mix together the drained tuna, sweetcorn and yoghurt
- Divide the mixture evenly between the 4 slices of bread and top with the grated cheese
- Place your open toasties under the grill for 3-5 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and golden
- Serve once cooled.
More delicious ideas
You could add finely chopped nuts, chocolate chips, diced dates or any other diced fruit to these ...
A delicious and super healthy dip for bread or vegetable sticks, this would also be delicious in ...