This is a great recipe for busy mums who are looking for quick and easy kitchen tricks. Not only is the recipe a really quick lunch idea, but it will also leave you with leftover tuna, which you can use as a topping for jacket potatoes!
- 160g tinned tuna in spring water, drained
- 200g tinned sweetcorn, drained
- 6 tablespoons plain yoghurt
- 4 slices of your preferred bread — I used a panini roll
- 50g mild cheddar cheese, grated
- Preheat the grill to a medium heat
- In a bowl, mix together the drained tuna, sweetcorn and yoghurt
- Divide the mixture evenly between the 4 slices of bread and top with the grated cheese
- Place your open toasties under the grill for 3-5 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and golden
- Serve once cooled.
More delicious ideas
A new variation of my original Yoghurt Bark recipe, perfect for helping your little one cool down ...
This is quite an unusual combination but I think it tastes great, the turnip or swede depending on ...
You can omit the egg in this recipe and replace with 1/4 cup (6oml) of fruit puree. ...
Almond and cherry are such a delicious combination that I couldn't resist creating these tasty ...
Another delicious savory muffin - perfect for picnic lunches! I find the supermarkets own cream ...
I know lots of you love my Broccoli and Spinach Bite recipe, so I have taken that idea and adapted ...