This is a great recipe for busy mums who are looking for quick and easy kitchen tricks. Not only is the recipe a really quick lunch idea, but it will also leave you with leftover tuna, which you can use as a topping for jacket potatoes!
- 160g tinned tuna in spring water, drained
- 200g tinned sweetcorn, drained
- 6 tablespoons plain yoghurt
- 4 slices of your preferred bread — I used a panini roll
- 50g mild cheddar cheese, grated
- Preheat the grill to a medium heat
- In a bowl, mix together the drained tuna, sweetcorn and yoghurt
- Divide the mixture evenly between the 4 slices of bread and top with the grated cheese
- Place your open toasties under the grill for 3-5 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and golden
- Serve once cooled.
More delicious ideas
These super cute bunny rabbit cookies are a fun adaption of my popular Two Ingredient Cookies. They ...
This easy, slow cooked lamb casserole makes light work on Easter day, or any day for that matter! ...
You could add finely chopped nuts, chocolate chips, diced dates or any other diced fruit to these ...