Time Saving Tomato Sauce
This super speedy tomato sauce is perfect when time is short!
- 1 400g tin chopped tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 pinches of Herbes de Provence
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Simply add all ingredients to a small saucepan, over a medium heat allow the sauce to simmer for 15 minutes
- Serve chunky or blitz for a smooth sauce, ideal with pasta or mixed with tuna on a jacket potato
You May Also Like
These super cute bunny rabbit cookies are a fun adaption of my popular Two Ingredient Cookies. They ...
This easy, slow cooked lamb casserole makes light work on Easter day, or any day for that matter! ...
You could add finely chopped nuts, chocolate chips, diced dates or any other diced fruit to these ...