Sunshine Pasta Salad
This easy lunch, or dinner, is packed with tasty veggies! The recipe below will make either three lunches or two dinners for your baby.
- 10 large pasta shells (Conchiglioni Rigate)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ courgette, diced into 1cm squares
- 5 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- ½ cup (64g) sweetcorn
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese
- In a saucepan, boil the pasta according to the packet instructions
- Whilst the pasta cooks, heat the oil in a frying pan over a low heat and gently fry the diced courgette for 6 minutes
- After 6 minutes have passed, add the tomatoes and sweetcorn to the pan to cook for 1 minute - remove from the heat and set aside
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain it well and stir it into the vegetables with the tablespoon of cream cheese
- Serve once cooled.
You May Also Like
These super cute bunny rabbit cookies are a fun adaption of my popular Two Ingredient Cookies. They ...
This easy, slow cooked lamb casserole makes light work on Easter day, or any day for that matter! ...
You could add finely chopped nuts, chocolate chips, diced dates or any other diced fruit to these ...