Sunshine Pasta Salad
This easy lunch, or dinner, is packed with tasty veggies! The recipe below will make either three lunches or two dinners for your baby.
- 10 large pasta shells (Conchiglioni Rigate)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ courgette, diced into 1cm squares
- 5 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- ½ cup (64g) sweetcorn
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese
- In a saucepan, boil the pasta according to the packet instructions
- Whilst the pasta cooks, heat the oil in a frying pan over a low heat and gently fry the diced courgette for 6 minutes
- After 6 minutes have passed, add the tomatoes and sweetcorn to the pan to cook for 1 minute - remove from the heat and set aside
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain it well and stir it into the vegetables with the tablespoon of cream cheese
- Serve once cooled.
You May Also Like
A new variation of my original Yoghurt Bark recipe, perfect for helping your little one cool down ...
This is quite an unusual combination but I think it tastes great, the turnip or swede depending on ...
You can omit the egg in this recipe and replace with 1/4 cup (6oml) of fruit puree. ...
Almond and cherry are such a delicious combination that I couldn't resist creating these tasty ...
Another delicious savory muffin - perfect for picnic lunches! I find the supermarkets own cream ...
I know lots of you love my Broccoli and Spinach Bite recipe, so I have taken that idea and adapted ...