Sugar Free Banana and Date Oat Cake (egg free)
This delicious cake is ideal for breakfast, so cook in the evening and you have 3 easy breakfast days ahead of you, just slice and serve!
- 4 medium bananas
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup Truvia or Stevia sweetener (or sugar if you prefer)
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste, or extract
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups of oats
- 1 cup of spelt flour (or plain/wholemeal flour)
- 1/2 cup dates, finely chopped
- Heat oven to 180°C
- Simple add all your ingredients to a large bowl and whisk well to create a thick batter
- Add mix to a cake tin or dish and bake for 45 minutes or until a knife comes out clean
You May Also Like
A delicious and super healthy dip for bread or vegetable sticks, this would also be delicious in ...
A simple, healthy dip or spread for bread sticks or crackers.
A cross between a Christmas pudding and a muffin – these moist Pud-fins are perfect single ...
This is a delicious treat for the whole family in between festive feasts! You can serve plain or ...
This dish is a great way of using up leftovers and is suitably warming for those cold winter ...
This delicious dish can convert even the strongest of sprout-haters. However, you could substitute ...
This is a great dish to pop in the slow cooker for guests coming round as it’ll serve several ...
To save time, you can make the stuffing mixture in advance and freeze either in one amount, or in ...
This is a delicious plait which is perfect for when you have guests popping round! To up the ...
This is a tasty way of using up some leftover turkey meat, or any meat you’ve had over Christmas! ...