Sugar Free Banana and Date Oat Cake (egg free)
This delicious cake is ideal for breakfast, so cook in the evening and you have 3 easy breakfast days ahead of you, just slice and serve!
- 4 medium bananas
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup Truvia or Stevia sweetener (or sugar if you prefer)
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste, or extract
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups of oats
- 1 cup of spelt flour (or plain/wholemeal flour)
- 1/2 cup dates, finely chopped
- Heat oven to 180°C
- Simple add all your ingredients to a large bowl and whisk well to create a thick batter
- Add mix to a cake tin or dish and bake for 45 minutes or until a knife comes out clean
You May Also Like
These super cute bunny rabbit cookies are a fun adaption of my popular Two Ingredient Cookies. They ...
This easy, slow cooked lamb casserole makes light work on Easter day, or any day for that matter! ...
You could add finely chopped nuts, chocolate chips, diced dates or any other diced fruit to these ...