Sugar Free Banana and Date Oat Cake (egg free)
This delicious cake is ideal for breakfast, so cook in the evening and you have 3 easy breakfast days ahead of you, just slice and serve!
- 4 medium bananas
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup Truvia or Stevia sweetener (or sugar if you prefer)
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste, or extract
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups of oats
- 1 cup of spelt flour (or plain/wholemeal flour)
- 1/2 cup dates, finely chopped
- Heat oven to 180°C
- Simple add all your ingredients to a large bowl and whisk well to create a thick batter
- Add mix to a cake tin or dish and bake for 45 minutes or until a knife comes out clean
You May Also Like
A new variation of my original Yoghurt Bark recipe, perfect for helping your little one cool down ...
This is quite an unusual combination but I think it tastes great, the turnip or swede depending on ...
You can omit the egg in this recipe and replace with 1/4 cup (6oml) of fruit puree. ...
Almond and cherry are such a delicious combination that I couldn't resist creating these tasty ...
Another delicious savory muffin - perfect for picnic lunches! I find the supermarkets own cream ...
I know lots of you love my Broccoli and Spinach Bite recipe, so I have taken that idea and adapted ...