This is restricted content. Only BLW Cookbook Members can view this recipe, members log in here
BLW Cookbook Members get the following benefits:
- Access to ALL recipes
- Unlimited BLW support through my Facebook page
- Access to a secret Facebook group where I will host live Q&A sessions every week
App users get free access, if you are an app user please click here
- 2 cups (240g) ground almonds
- 1½ cups (187g) plain flour
- 2 medium eggs, whisked
- ¼ cup (62ml) vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup, or fruit purée
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste or extract
- 50ml full fat milk (any will work — cow’s, soya, oat, coconut, breast or formula)
- 1 cup (175g) strawberries, diced
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and grease or line a baking tray with baking paper
- Simply mix all of the ingredients together in a large bowl to form a dough/ or use a food processor
- Gently fold the strawberries through the mixture, mushing them well into the dough — the mushier the better!
- Roll out the dough on a floured surface to a 2cm thickness and cut into rounds, using a 3-4” scone cutter and then place them onto the baking tray
- Bake your scones in the oven for 20-25 minutes, or until they turn slightly golden
- Serve once cooled.
You May Also Like
A new variation of my original Yoghurt Bark recipe, perfect for helping your little one cool down ...
This is quite an unusual combination but I think it tastes great, the turnip or swede depending on ...
You can omit the egg in this recipe and replace with 1/4 cup (6oml) of fruit puree. ...
Almond and cherry are such a delicious combination that I couldn't resist creating these tasty ...
Another delicious savory muffin - perfect for picnic lunches! I find the supermarkets own cream ...
I know lots of you love my Broccoli and Spinach Bite recipe, so I have taken that idea and adapted ...