This is restricted content. Only BLW Cookbook Members can view this recipe, members log in here
BLW Cookbook Members get the following benefits:
- Access to ALL recipes
- Unlimited BLW support through my Facebook page
- Access to a secret Facebook group where I will host live Q&A sessions every week
App users get free access, if you are an app user please click here
- 2 cups (240g) ground almonds
- 1½ cups (187g) plain flour
- 2 medium eggs, whisked
- ¼ cup (62ml) vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup, or fruit purée
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste or extract
- 50ml full fat milk (any will work — cow’s, soya, oat, coconut, breast or formula)
- 1 cup (175g) strawberries, diced
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and grease or line a baking tray with baking paper
- Simply mix all of the ingredients together in a large bowl to form a dough/ or use a food processor
- Gently fold the strawberries through the mixture, mushing them well into the dough — the mushier the better!
- Roll out the dough on a floured surface to a 2cm thickness and cut into rounds, using a 3-4” scone cutter and then place them onto the baking tray
- Bake your scones in the oven for 20-25 minutes, or until they turn slightly golden
- Serve once cooled.
You May Also Like
These super cute bunny rabbit cookies are a fun adaption of my popular Two Ingredient Cookies. They ...
This easy, slow cooked lamb casserole makes light work on Easter day, or any day for that matter! ...
You could add finely chopped nuts, chocolate chips, diced dates or any other diced fruit to these ...