This is restricted content. Only BLW Cookbook Members can view this recipe, members log in here
BLW Cookbook Members get the following benefits:
- Access to ALL recipes
- Unlimited BLW support through my Facebook page
- Access to a secret Facebook group where I will host live Q&A sessions every week
App users get free access, if you are an app user please click here
- 2 cups (240g) ground almonds
- 1½ cups (187g) plain flour
- 2 medium eggs, whisked
- ¼ cup (62ml) vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup, or fruit purée
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste or extract
- 50ml full fat milk (any will work — cow’s, soya, oat, coconut, breast or formula)
- 1 cup (175g) strawberries, diced
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and grease or line a baking tray with baking paper
- Simply mix all of the ingredients together in a large bowl to form a dough/ or use a food processor
- Gently fold the strawberries through the mixture, mushing them well into the dough — the mushier the better!
- Roll out the dough on a floured surface to a 2cm thickness and cut into rounds, using a 3-4” scone cutter and then place them onto the baking tray
- Bake your scones in the oven for 20-25 minutes, or until they turn slightly golden
- Serve once cooled.
You May Also Like
You could add finely chopped nuts, chocolate chips, diced dates or any other diced fruit to these ...
A delicious and super healthy dip for bread or vegetable sticks, this would also be delicious in ...