This is restricted content. Only BLW Cookbook Members can view this recipe, members log in here
BLW Cookbook Members get the following benefits:
- Access to ALL recipes
- Unlimited BLW support through my Facebook page
- Access to a secret Facebook group where I will host live Q&A sessions every week
App users get free access, if you are an app user please click here
- 2 cups (240g) ground almonds
- 1½ cups (187g) plain flour
- 2 medium eggs, whisked
- ¼ cup (62ml) vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup, or fruit purée
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste or extract
- 50ml full fat milk (any will work — cow’s, soya, oat, coconut, breast or formula)
- 1 cup (175g) strawberries, diced
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and grease or line a baking tray with baking paper
- Simply mix all of the ingredients together in a large bowl to form a dough/ or use a food processor
- Gently fold the strawberries through the mixture, mushing them well into the dough — the mushier the better!
- Roll out the dough on a floured surface to a 2cm thickness and cut into rounds, using a 3-4” scone cutter and then place them onto the baking tray
- Bake your scones in the oven for 20-25 minutes, or until they turn slightly golden
- Serve once cooled.
You May Also Like
A cross between a Christmas pudding and a muffin – these moist Pud-fins are perfect single ...
This is a delicious treat for the whole family in between festive feasts! You can serve plain or ...
This dish is a great way of using up leftovers and is suitably warming for those cold winter ...
This delicious dish can convert even the strongest of sprout-haters. However, you could substitute ...
This is a great dish to pop in the slow cooker for guests coming round as it’ll serve several ...
To save time, you can make the stuffing mixture in advance and freeze either in one amount, or in ...
This is a delicious plait which is perfect for when you have guests popping round! To up the ...
This is a tasty way of using up some leftover turkey meat, or any meat you’ve had over Christmas! ...
This is a delicious breakfast treat which you could batch cook in advance to make your mornings ...
This is a lovely and rich indulgent breakfast, perfect for the whole family to enjoy as a treat on ...