This is restricted content. Only BLW Cookbook Members can view this recipe, members log in here
BLW Cookbook Members get the following benefits:
- Access to ALL recipes
- Unlimited BLW support through my Facebook page
- Access to a secret Facebook group where I will host live Q&A sessions every week
App users get free access, if you are an app user please click here
- 2 medium eggs, whisked
- ¾ cup (180ml) full fat milk (any will work — cow’s, soya, oat, coconut, breast or formula)
- ¾ cup (180ml) vegetable oil
- 2½ cups (312g) self-raising flour
- ¾ cup (150g) coconut sugar (or brown sugar)
- 8 strawberries, diced
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and grease or line a 12-hole muffin tray with 11 cases
- In a large bowl, mix together the eggs, milk and oil
- Sift the flour and coconut sugar into the bowl and mix into the wet ingredients until just combined - do not over-mix
- Gently fold the strawberries into the mixture, until evenly distributed
- Divide the mixture evenly between the 11 muffin cases
- Bake your muffins in the oven for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown and a knife comes out clean from the centre to show that they are cooked through
- Serve once cooled.
You May Also Like
You could add finely chopped nuts, chocolate chips, diced dates or any other diced fruit to these ...
A delicious and super healthy dip for bread or vegetable sticks, this would also be delicious in ...