This is restricted content. Only BLW Cookbook Members can view this recipe, members log in here
BLW Cookbook Members get the following benefits:
- Access to ALL recipes
- Unlimited BLW support through my Facebook page
- Access to a secret Facebook group where I will host live Q&A sessions every week
App users get free access, if you are an app user please click here
- 2 medium eggs, whisked
- ¾ cup (180ml) full fat milk (any will work — cow’s, soya, oat, coconut, breast or formula)
- ¾ cup (180ml) vegetable oil
- 2½ cups (312g) self-raising flour
- ¾ cup (150g) coconut sugar (or brown sugar)
- 8 strawberries, diced
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and grease or line a 12-hole muffin tray with 11 cases
- In a large bowl, mix together the eggs, milk and oil
- Sift the flour and coconut sugar into the bowl and mix into the wet ingredients until just combined - do not over-mix
- Gently fold the strawberries into the mixture, until evenly distributed
- Divide the mixture evenly between the 11 muffin cases
- Bake your muffins in the oven for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown and a knife comes out clean from the centre to show that they are cooked through
- Serve once cooled.
You May Also Like
These super cute bunny rabbit cookies are a fun adaption of my popular Two Ingredient Cookies. They ...
This easy, slow cooked lamb casserole makes light work on Easter day, or any day for that matter! ...
You could add finely chopped nuts, chocolate chips, diced dates or any other diced fruit to these ...