Strawberry Coconut Muffins
This delightful recipe made with coconut flour is definitely for babies with a sweet tooth. It also has the added bonus of being gluten free.
- 2 medium eggs, whisked
- ¾ cup (187ml) full fat milk (any will work — cow’s, soya, oat, coconut, breast or formula)
- ¾ cup (187ml) vegetable oil
- 2½ cups (312g) self-raising flour
- ¾ cup (150g) coconut sugar (or brown sugar)
- 8 strawberries, diced
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and grease or line a 12-hole muffin tray with 11 cases
- In a large bowl, mix together the eggs, milk and oil
- Sift the flour and sugar into the mixture - stir until just combined, do not over-mix
- Gently fold the strawberries and chia seeds into the mixture
- Divide the mixture evenly between the 11 muffin cases
- Bake your muffins for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown and a knife comes out clean from the centre to show that they are cooked through
- Serve once cooled.
You May Also Like
These super cute bunny rabbit cookies are a fun adaption of my popular Two Ingredient Cookies. They ...
This easy, slow cooked lamb casserole makes light work on Easter day, or any day for that matter! ...
You could add finely chopped nuts, chocolate chips, diced dates or any other diced fruit to these ...