Strawberry Coconut Muffins
This delightful recipe made with coconut flour is definitely for babies with a sweet tooth. It also has the added bonus of being gluten free.
- 2 medium eggs, whisked
- ¾ cup (187ml) full fat milk (any will work — cow’s, soya, oat, coconut, breast or formula)
- ¾ cup (187ml) vegetable oil
- 2½ cups (312g) self-raising flour
- ¾ cup (150g) coconut sugar (or brown sugar)
- 8 strawberries, diced
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and grease or line a 12-hole muffin tray with 11 cases
- In a large bowl, mix together the eggs, milk and oil
- Sift the flour and sugar into the mixture - stir until just combined, do not over-mix
- Gently fold the strawberries and chia seeds into the mixture
- Divide the mixture evenly between the 11 muffin cases
- Bake your muffins for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown and a knife comes out clean from the centre to show that they are cooked through
- Serve once cooled.
You May Also Like
You could add finely chopped nuts, chocolate chips, diced dates or any other diced fruit to these ...
A delicious and super healthy dip for bread or vegetable sticks, this would also be delicious in ...