Spanish Sausage Casserole
This is restricted content. Only BLW Cookbook Members can view this recipe, members log in here
BLW Cookbook Members get the following benefits:
- Access to ALL recipes
- Unlimited BLW support through my Facebook page
- Access to a secret Facebook group where I will host live Q&A sessions every week
App users get free access, if you are an app user please click here
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 8 skinless sausages, chopped into 3cm chunks
- 330g jar of pitted black olives, drained
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 red peppers, sliced
- 3 sticks of celery, sliced
- 400g tin of chickpeas, drained
- 2 onions, diced
- 2 x 400g tins of chopped tomatoes with garlic and onion
- 1 tablespoon Spanish spice
- 200ml chicken stock (low salt)
- Preheat the oven to 190°C
- In a frying pan, heat the oil over a medium heat and fry the sausages until browned — transfer to a large casserole dish
- Using the same pan, fry the onion, peppers and celery until soft (about 5 minutes) — transfer to the dish with the sausages in it
- Add all of the other ingredients to the dish - stir well
- Place your casserole dish into the oven and cook for 3 hours
- Serve once cooled with mashed potato, rice or sweet potato/ potato wedges.
This dish can also be cooked in your slow cooker on low for 8 hours.
You May Also Like
A delicious cupcake recipe inspired by Harry and Meghan's wedding cake.
These super cute bunny rabbit cookies are a fun adaption of my popular Two Ingredient Cookies. They ...
This easy, slow cooked lamb casserole makes light work on Easter day, or any day for that matter! ...
You could add finely chopped nuts, chocolate chips, diced dates or any other diced fruit to these ...