Soft Apple and Pear Snack (ready in two minutes)
A simple and easy snack, ideal for young babies new to solids.
- 1 pear, cored and sliced into wedges
- 1 apple, cored and sliced into wedges
- 4 tablespoons apple juice
- Place the slices of fruit into a microwave-safe bowl
- Pour 4 tablespoons of apple juice into the bowl and stir to coat the slices well
- Microwave on high for two minutes
- Serve once cooled.
You May Also Like
A delicious cupcake recipe inspired by Harry and Meghan's wedding cake.
These super cute bunny rabbit cookies are a fun adaption of my popular Two Ingredient Cookies. They ...
This easy, slow cooked lamb casserole makes light work on Easter day, or any day for that matter! ...
You could add finely chopped nuts, chocolate chips, diced dates or any other diced fruit to these ...