Shredded Tomato Chicken
A very easy but delicious dish – ideal for days when you have minimal prep time.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 onions, sliced
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- 400g tin of chopped tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- Place all of the ingredients into the slow cooker – stir well and cover with the lid
- Cook on low for 6 hours
- Once cooked, fork the chicken breasts so that they are shredded — they should fall apart easily
- Serve once cooled with rice or mashed potato.
You May Also Like
A new variation of my original Yoghurt Bark recipe, perfect for helping your little one cool down ...
This is quite an unusual combination but I think it tastes great, the turnip or swede depending on ...
You can omit the egg in this recipe and replace with 1/4 cup (6oml) of fruit puree. ...
Almond and cherry are such a delicious combination that I couldn't resist creating these tasty ...
Another delicious savory muffin - perfect for picnic lunches! I find the supermarkets own cream ...
I know lots of you love my Broccoli and Spinach Bite recipe, so I have taken that idea and adapted ...