Shredded Tomato Chicken
A very easy but delicious dish – ideal for days when you have minimal prep time.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 onions, sliced
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- 400g tin of chopped tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- Place all of the ingredients into the slow cooker – stir well and cover with the lid
- Cook on low for 6 hours
- Once cooked, fork the chicken breasts so that they are shredded — they should fall apart easily
- Serve once cooled with rice or mashed potato.
You May Also Like
You could add finely chopped nuts, chocolate chips, diced dates or any other diced fruit to these ...
A delicious and super healthy dip for bread or vegetable sticks, this would also be delicious in ...