Shredded Tomato Chicken
A very easy but delicious dish – ideal for days when you have minimal prep time.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 onions, sliced
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- 400g tin of chopped tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- Place all of the ingredients into the slow cooker – stir well and cover with the lid
- Cook on low for 6 hours
- Once cooked, fork the chicken breasts so that they are shredded — they should fall apart easily
- Serve once cooled with rice or mashed potato.
You May Also Like
These super cute bunny rabbit cookies are a fun adaption of my popular Two Ingredient Cookies. They ...
This easy, slow cooked lamb casserole makes light work on Easter day, or any day for that matter! ...
You could add finely chopped nuts, chocolate chips, diced dates or any other diced fruit to these ...