Slow Cooked Pineapple Curry
Pineapple is at the heart of this curry so it is very sweet. If your baby is more of a savoury food lover I would stick with Annabelle’s Chicken Korma recipe or Chicken Korma with Chunky Veg.
- 700g chicken breasts, diced
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- 400g tin of chopped pineapple (use the juice as well)
- 4 spring onions, diced
- 500g low salt chicken stock
- ½ cup (125g) apricot jam
- ¼ cup (62ml) low salt soya sauce
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 4 tablespoons cornflour
- Place all of the ingredients, except the cornflour, into the slow cooker – stir well and cover with the lid
- Cook on low for 8 hours
- Just before serving, mix the cornflour with 4 tablespoons of cold water and stir into the curry for 2 minutes
- Once the sauce has thickened, remove the curry from the heat
- Serve once cooled.
You May Also Like
These super cute bunny rabbit cookies are a fun adaption of my popular Two Ingredient Cookies. They ...
This easy, slow cooked lamb casserole makes light work on Easter day, or any day for that matter! ...
You could add finely chopped nuts, chocolate chips, diced dates or any other diced fruit to these ...