Slow Cooked Pineapple Curry
Pineapple is at the heart of this curry so it is very sweet. If your baby is more of a savoury food lover I would stick with Annabelle’s Chicken Korma recipe or Chicken Korma with Chunky Veg.
- 700g chicken breasts, diced
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- 400g tin of chopped pineapple (use the juice as well)
- 4 spring onions, diced
- 500g low salt chicken stock
- ½ cup (125g) apricot jam
- ¼ cup (62ml) low salt soya sauce
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 4 tablespoons cornflour
- Place all of the ingredients, except the cornflour, into the slow cooker – stir well and cover with the lid
- Cook on low for 8 hours
- Just before serving, mix the cornflour with 4 tablespoons of cold water and stir into the curry for 2 minutes
- Once the sauce has thickened, remove the curry from the heat
- Serve once cooled.
You May Also Like
A new variation of my original Yoghurt Bark recipe, perfect for helping your little one cool down ...
This is quite an unusual combination but I think it tastes great, the turnip or swede depending on ...
You can omit the egg in this recipe and replace with 1/4 cup (6oml) of fruit puree. ...
Almond and cherry are such a delicious combination that I couldn't resist creating these tasty ...
Another delicious savory muffin - perfect for picnic lunches! I find the supermarkets own cream ...
I know lots of you love my Broccoli and Spinach Bite recipe, so I have taken that idea and adapted ...