Slow Cooked Pineapple Curry
Pineapple is at the heart of this curry so it is very sweet. If your baby is more of a savoury food lover I would stick with Annabelle’s Chicken Korma recipe or Chicken Korma with Chunky Veg.
- 700g chicken breasts, diced
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- 400g tin of chopped pineapple (use the juice as well)
- 4 spring onions, diced
- 500g low salt chicken stock
- ½ cup (125g) apricot jam
- ¼ cup (62ml) low salt soya sauce
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 4 tablespoons cornflour
- Place all of the ingredients, except the cornflour, into the slow cooker – stir well and cover with the lid
- Cook on low for 8 hours
- Just before serving, mix the cornflour with 4 tablespoons of cold water and stir into the curry for 2 minutes
- Once the sauce has thickened, remove the curry from the heat
- Serve once cooled.
You May Also Like
You could add finely chopped nuts, chocolate chips, diced dates or any other diced fruit to these ...
A delicious and super healthy dip for bread or vegetable sticks, this would also be delicious in ...