Slow Cooked Peanut Butter Chicken
This is restricted content. Only BLW Cookbook Members can view this recipe, members log in here
BLW Cookbook Members get the following benefits:
- Access to ALL recipes
- Unlimited BLW support through my Facebook page
- Access to a secret Facebook group where I will host live Q&A sessions every week
App users get free access, if you are an app user please click here
- 4 teaspoons minced garlic
- 400ml tin of coconut milk
- ¾ cup (187g) chunky or smooth peanut butter (for example Meridian, which is 100% nuts)
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup (if your baby is over 12 months, you could use honey)
- 3 tablespoons low salt soya sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- A tiny pinch mild chilli powder
- 4 chicken breasts (500g)
- 1/3 cup crushed peanuts for garnish (optional – may be best for adults portion only)
- In a large bowl, mix together all of the ingredients, except the chicken and the crushed peanuts (if you choose to use these)
- Place the chicken across the bottom of the slow cooker and then pour the sauce over the top – cover with the lid
- Cook on low for 6 hours
- Serve once cooled with a sprinkling of crushed peanuts, if you choose to use these.
You May Also Like
You could add finely chopped nuts, chocolate chips, diced dates or any other diced fruit to these ...
A delicious and super healthy dip for bread or vegetable sticks, this would also be delicious in ...