Slow Cooked Peanut Butter Chicken
This is restricted content. Only BLW Cookbook Members can view this recipe, members log in here
BLW Cookbook Members get the following benefits:
- Access to ALL recipes
- Unlimited BLW support through my Facebook page
- Access to a secret Facebook group where I will host live Q&A sessions every week
App users get free access, if you are an app user please click here
- 4 teaspoons minced garlic
- 400ml tin of coconut milk
- ¾ cup (187g) chunky or smooth peanut butter (for example Meridian, which is 100% nuts)
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup (if your baby is over 12 months, you could use honey)
- 3 tablespoons low salt soya sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- A tiny pinch mild chilli powder
- 4 chicken breasts (500g)
- 1/3 cup crushed peanuts for garnish (optional – may be best for adults portion only)
- In a large bowl, mix together all of the ingredients, except the chicken and the crushed peanuts (if you choose to use these)
- Place the chicken across the bottom of the slow cooker and then pour the sauce over the top – cover with the lid
- Cook on low for 6 hours
- Serve once cooled with a sprinkling of crushed peanuts, if you choose to use these.
You May Also Like
A new variation of my original Yoghurt Bark recipe, perfect for helping your little one cool down ...
This is quite an unusual combination but I think it tastes great, the turnip or swede depending on ...
You can omit the egg in this recipe and replace with 1/4 cup (6oml) of fruit puree. ...
Almond and cherry are such a delicious combination that I couldn't resist creating these tasty ...
Another delicious savory muffin - perfect for picnic lunches! I find the supermarkets own cream ...
I know lots of you love my Broccoli and Spinach Bite recipe, so I have taken that idea and adapted ...