Slow Cooked Peanut Butter Chicken
This is restricted content. Only BLW Cookbook Members can view this recipe, members log in here
BLW Cookbook Members get the following benefits:
- Access to ALL recipes
- Unlimited BLW support through my Facebook page
- Access to a secret Facebook group where I will host live Q&A sessions every week
App users get free access, if you are an app user please click here
- 4 teaspoons minced garlic
- 400ml tin of coconut milk
- ¾ cup (187g) chunky or smooth peanut butter (for example Meridian, which is 100% nuts)
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup (if your baby is over 12 months, you could use honey)
- 3 tablespoons low salt soya sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- A tiny pinch mild chilli powder
- 4 chicken breasts (500g)
- 1/3 cup crushed peanuts for garnish (optional – may be best for adults portion only)
- In a large bowl, mix together all of the ingredients, except the chicken and the crushed peanuts (if you choose to use these)
- Place the chicken across the bottom of the slow cooker and then pour the sauce over the top – cover with the lid
- Cook on low for 6 hours
- Serve once cooled with a sprinkling of crushed peanuts, if you choose to use these.
You May Also Like
A cross between a Christmas pudding and a muffin – these moist Pud-fins are perfect single ...
This is a delicious treat for the whole family in between festive feasts! You can serve plain or ...
This dish is a great way of using up leftovers and is suitably warming for those cold winter ...
This delicious dish can convert even the strongest of sprout-haters. However, you could substitute ...
This is a great dish to pop in the slow cooker for guests coming round as it’ll serve several ...
To save time, you can make the stuffing mixture in advance and freeze either in one amount, or in ...
This is a delicious plait which is perfect for when you have guests popping round! To up the ...
This is a tasty way of using up some leftover turkey meat, or any meat you’ve had over Christmas! ...
This is a delicious breakfast treat which you could batch cook in advance to make your mornings ...
This is a lovely and rich indulgent breakfast, perfect for the whole family to enjoy as a treat on ...