Slow Cooked Lemon and Rosemary Chicken
This is restricted content. Only BLW Cookbook Members can view this recipe, members log in here
BLW Cookbook Members get the following benefits:
- Access to ALL recipes
- Unlimited BLW support through my Facebook page
- Access to a secret Facebook group where I will host live Q&A sessions every week
App users get free access, if you are an app user please click here
- 1 whole chicken – approximately 1.3kg (giblets removed)
- 2 lemons
- 10 garlic cloves
- 4 sprigs rosemary
- Stuff the chicken with 1 sprig of rosemary, 1 lemon cut into quarters and 4 whole garlic cloves
- Cut the end off the remaining lemon and cut it into thick slices
- Line the bottom of the slow cooker with 4 of the lemon slices, 4 of the remaining whole garlic cloves and 1 sprig of the remaining rosemary – place the chicken on top
- Cut the final 2 garlic cloves in half and place on top of the chicken alongside the remaining lemon slices and final 2 sprigs of rosemary
- Place the lid on your slow cooker and cook the chicken on high for 4 hours
- If you like your chicken skin crispy, place it under the grill for 10 minutes prior to serving
- Serve once cooled.
You May Also Like
A delicious cupcake recipe inspired by Harry and Meghan's wedding cake.
These super cute bunny rabbit cookies are a fun adaption of my popular Two Ingredient Cookies. They ...
This easy, slow cooked lamb casserole makes light work on Easter day, or any day for that matter! ...
You could add finely chopped nuts, chocolate chips, diced dates or any other diced fruit to these ...