Simple Vanilla Cake
A healthy yet delicious cake that can be made refined sugar or completely sugar free.
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 1 cup wholemeal or spelt flour
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 4 tbsp Truvia or 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup yogurt (soya for CMA)
- 3 tsp vanilla bean paste or extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup oats
- Heat oven to 180°C and line a spring-form cake tin
- Place the yogurt, eggs, vegetable oil, Truvia or maple syrup and vanilla into a large bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Sift in the flour and baking powder - whisk to combine
- Stir in the oats and then transfer mix to lined spring-form cake tin
- Place the cake into the oven and bake for 35-45 minutes or until knife comes out clean
You May Also Like
A delicious cupcake recipe inspired by Harry and Meghan's wedding cake.
These super cute bunny rabbit cookies are a fun adaption of my popular Two Ingredient Cookies. They ...
This easy, slow cooked lamb casserole makes light work on Easter day, or any day for that matter! ...
You could add finely chopped nuts, chocolate chips, diced dates or any other diced fruit to these ...