Simple Slow Cooked Pasta Sauce With Sausage Meat
A rich, tomato sauce which both my husband and Annabelle adore! Even if she does eat every bit of mince bit by bit!
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 large onions, diced
- 400g sausage meat
- 400g minced beef
- 4 x 400g tins of chopped tomatoes
- 4 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons mixed herbs
- In a frying pan, heat the oil over a medium heat and fry the onions, sausage meat and mince until all of the meat is browned
- Transfer the meat and onions to your slow cooker, along with all of the other ingredients – stir well and cover with the lid
- Cook on low for 8 hours
- Serve once cooled.
You May Also Like
A new variation of my original Yoghurt Bark recipe, perfect for helping your little one cool down ...
This is quite an unusual combination but I think it tastes great, the turnip or swede depending on ...
You can omit the egg in this recipe and replace with 1/4 cup (6oml) of fruit puree. ...
Almond and cherry are such a delicious combination that I couldn't resist creating these tasty ...
Another delicious savory muffin - perfect for picnic lunches! I find the supermarkets own cream ...
I know lots of you love my Broccoli and Spinach Bite recipe, so I have taken that idea and adapted ...