Simple Slow Cooked Pasta Sauce With Sausage Meat
A rich, tomato sauce which both my husband and Annabelle adore! Even if she does eat every bit of mince bit by bit!
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 large onions, diced
- 400g sausage meat
- 400g minced beef
- 4 x 400g tins of chopped tomatoes
- 4 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons mixed herbs
- In a frying pan, heat the oil over a medium heat and fry the onions, sausage meat and mince until all of the meat is browned
- Transfer the meat and onions to your slow cooker, along with all of the other ingredients – stir well and cover with the lid
- Cook on low for 8 hours
- Serve once cooled.
You May Also Like
A delicious cupcake recipe inspired by Harry and Meghan's wedding cake.
These super cute bunny rabbit cookies are a fun adaption of my popular Two Ingredient Cookies. They ...
This easy, slow cooked lamb casserole makes light work on Easter day, or any day for that matter! ...
You could add finely chopped nuts, chocolate chips, diced dates or any other diced fruit to these ...