Simple Pesto Pasta
This is restricted content. Only BLW Cookbook Members can view this recipe, members log in here
BLW Cookbook Members get the following benefits:
- Access to ALL recipes
- Unlimited BLW support through my Facebook page
- Access to a secret Facebook group where I will host live Q&A sessions every week
App users get free access, if you are an app user please click here
- 500g dried pasta
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 160g tin of tuna in oil or cooked chicken, diced
- 190g tomato pesto
- 100g mild cheese, grated
- 300g cherry tomatoes, quartered
- In a saucepan of boiling water, cook your pasta according to the packet instructions
- Whilst the pasta is cooking, heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat and fry your diced onion until soft
- Whilst the pasta and onion are cooking, mix together the tuna or chicken, pesto, cheese and cherry tomatoes in a large bowl
- Once the pasta and onion are cooked, add them to the tuna pesto mix in the bowl - stir to combine
- Serve once cooled.
You May Also Like
A delicious and super healthy dip for bread or vegetable sticks, this would also be delicious in ...
A simple, healthy dip or spread for bread sticks or crackers.
A cross between a Christmas pudding and a muffin – these moist Pud-fins are perfect single ...
This is a delicious treat for the whole family in between festive feasts! You can serve plain or ...
This dish is a great way of using up leftovers and is suitably warming for those cold winter ...
This delicious dish can convert even the strongest of sprout-haters. However, you could substitute ...
This is a great dish to pop in the slow cooker for guests coming round as it’ll serve several ...
To save time, you can make the stuffing mixture in advance and freeze either in one amount, or in ...
This is a delicious plait which is perfect for when you have guests popping round! To up the ...
This is a tasty way of using up some leftover turkey meat, or any meat you’ve had over Christmas! ...