Simple Pesto Pasta
This is restricted content. Only BLW Cookbook Members can view this recipe, members log in here
BLW Cookbook Members get the following benefits:
- Access to ALL recipes
- Unlimited BLW support through my Facebook page
- Access to a secret Facebook group where I will host live Q&A sessions every week
App users get free access, if you are an app user please click here
- 500g dried pasta
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 160g tin of tuna in oil or cooked chicken, diced
- 190g tomato pesto
- 100g mild cheese, grated
- 300g cherry tomatoes, quartered
- In a saucepan of boiling water, cook your pasta according to the packet instructions
- Whilst the pasta is cooking, heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat and fry your diced onion until soft
- Whilst the pasta and onion are cooking, mix together the tuna or chicken, pesto, cheese and cherry tomatoes in a large bowl
- Once the pasta and onion are cooked, add them to the tuna pesto mix in the bowl - stir to combine
- Serve once cooled.
You May Also Like
A delicious cupcake recipe inspired by Harry and Meghan's wedding cake.
These super cute bunny rabbit cookies are a fun adaption of my popular Two Ingredient Cookies. They ...
This easy, slow cooked lamb casserole makes light work on Easter day, or any day for that matter! ...
You could add finely chopped nuts, chocolate chips, diced dates or any other diced fruit to these ...