Roasted Vegetables in Tomato Sauce
This is a super easy midweek meal. I usually throw this in the oven and serve with a chicken breast and some microwave rice! It would also be delicious stirred into pasta.
- 1 aubergine, thinly sliced into rounds
- 2 courgettes, thinly sliced into rounds
- 2 handfuls of mushrooms, sliced
- 4 tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 600ml passata
- Preheat the oven to 180°C
- Scatter the vegetables and tomato onto a roasting tray, or deep baking tray
- Pour the passata over the top of the vegetables and sprinkle over the oregano — stir so that the passata coats all of the vegetables and the oregano is evenly distributed
- Bake the vegetables in the oven for 45 minutes
- Serve once cooled with rice, pasta or potato wedges.
You May Also Like
A delicious cupcake recipe inspired by Harry and Meghan's wedding cake.
These super cute bunny rabbit cookies are a fun adaption of my popular Two Ingredient Cookies. They ...
This easy, slow cooked lamb casserole makes light work on Easter day, or any day for that matter! ...
You could add finely chopped nuts, chocolate chips, diced dates or any other diced fruit to these ...