Roasted Vegetables in Tomato Sauce
This is a super easy midweek meal. I usually throw this in the oven and serve with a chicken breast and some microwave rice! It would also be delicious stirred into pasta.
- 1 aubergine, thinly sliced into rounds
- 2 courgettes, thinly sliced into rounds
- 2 handfuls of mushrooms, sliced
- 4 tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 600ml passata
- Preheat the oven to 180°C
- Scatter the vegetables and tomato onto a roasting tray, or deep baking tray
- Pour the passata over the top of the vegetables and sprinkle over the oregano — stir so that the passata coats all of the vegetables and the oregano is evenly distributed
- Bake the vegetables in the oven for 45 minutes
- Serve once cooled with rice, pasta or potato wedges.
You May Also Like
A new variation of my original Yoghurt Bark recipe, perfect for helping your little one cool down ...
This is quite an unusual combination but I think it tastes great, the turnip or swede depending on ...
You can omit the egg in this recipe and replace with 1/4 cup (6oml) of fruit puree. ...
Almond and cherry are such a delicious combination that I couldn't resist creating these tasty ...
Another delicious savory muffin - perfect for picnic lunches! I find the supermarkets own cream ...
I know lots of you love my Broccoli and Spinach Bite recipe, so I have taken that idea and adapted ...