This is a beautiful summer dish that can be served in so many different ways – on a jacket potato, stirred into rice or pasta or with some bread fingers.
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 courgette, diced
- 1 aubergine, diced
- 3 celery sticks, sliced thinly
- 4 tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 x 400g cans of chopped tomatoes with garlic and herbs
- 1 tablespoon of garlic paste
- 1 tablespoon of mixed herbs
- Fry onions in a large pan for 5 minutes
- Add all other vegetables and fry for a further 7 minutes, until they are starting to cook and soften
- Then add chopped tomatoes, garlic paste and mixed herbs - allow to simmer on a low heat for 35 mins, stirring occasionally
- Remove from heat and cool before serving to baby
You May Also Like
You could add finely chopped nuts, chocolate chips, diced dates or any other diced fruit to these ...
A delicious and super healthy dip for bread or vegetable sticks, this would also be delicious in ...