This is a beautiful summer dish that can be served in so many different ways – on a jacket potato, stirred into rice or pasta or with some bread fingers.
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 courgette, diced
- 1 aubergine, diced
- 3 celery sticks, sliced thinly
- 4 tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 x 400g cans of chopped tomatoes with garlic and herbs
- 1 tablespoon of garlic paste
- 1 tablespoon of mixed herbs
- Fry onions in a large pan for 5 minutes
- Add all other vegetables and fry for a further 7 minutes, until they are starting to cook and soften
- Then add chopped tomatoes, garlic paste and mixed herbs - allow to simmer on a low heat for 35 mins, stirring occasionally
- Remove from heat and cool before serving to baby
You May Also Like
A new variation of my original Yoghurt Bark recipe, perfect for helping your little one cool down ...
This is quite an unusual combination but I think it tastes great, the turnip or swede depending on ...
You can omit the egg in this recipe and replace with 1/4 cup (6oml) of fruit puree. ...
Almond and cherry are such a delicious combination that I couldn't resist creating these tasty ...
Another delicious savory muffin - perfect for picnic lunches! I find the supermarkets own cream ...
I know lots of you love my Broccoli and Spinach Bite recipe, so I have taken that idea and adapted ...