This is a really tasty lunch that can be prepared quickly and easily with a variety of different toppings. The combination of ingredients below is Annabelle’s favourite, but please do experiment with different toppings of your choice!
- 2 slices of bread
- 2 tablespoons tomato purée
- 2 handfuls of grated mild cheese
- 6 black olives, cut into quarters
- 6 mushrooms, finely chopped
- 6 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- Lightly toast the slices of bread
- Spread 1 tablespoon of tomato purée over each slice of toast and sprinkle the cheese evenly over the two slices
- Scatter the rest of your toppings over the top of the cheese
- Place your pizza toast under the grill for 3-4 minutes, or until the cheese has melted and the toppings are warm
- Serve once cooled
You May Also Like
You could add finely chopped nuts, chocolate chips, diced dates or any other diced fruit to these ...
A delicious and super healthy dip for bread or vegetable sticks, this would also be delicious in ...