This is a really tasty lunch that can be prepared quickly and easily with a variety of different toppings. The combination of ingredients below is Annabelle’s favourite, but please do experiment with different toppings of your choice!
- 2 slices of bread
- 2 tablespoons tomato purée
- 2 handfuls of grated mild cheese
- 6 black olives, cut into quarters
- 6 mushrooms, finely chopped
- 6 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- Lightly toast the slices of bread
- Spread 1 tablespoon of tomato purée over each slice of toast and sprinkle the cheese evenly over the two slices
- Scatter the rest of your toppings over the top of the cheese
- Place your pizza toast under the grill for 3-4 minutes, or until the cheese has melted and the toppings are warm
- Serve once cooled
You May Also Like
These super cute bunny rabbit cookies are a fun adaption of my popular Two Ingredient Cookies. They ...
This easy, slow cooked lamb casserole makes light work on Easter day, or any day for that matter! ...
You could add finely chopped nuts, chocolate chips, diced dates or any other diced fruit to these ...