This is a really tasty lunch that can be prepared quickly and easily with a variety of different toppings. The combination of ingredients below is Annabelle’s favourite, but please do experiment with different toppings of your choice!
- 2 slices of bread
- 2 tablespoons tomato purée
- 2 handfuls of grated mild cheese
- 6 black olives, cut into quarters
- 6 mushrooms, finely chopped
- 6 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- Lightly toast the slices of bread
- Spread 1 tablespoon of tomato purée over each slice of toast and sprinkle the cheese evenly over the two slices
- Scatter the rest of your toppings over the top of the cheese
- Place your pizza toast under the grill for 3-4 minutes, or until the cheese has melted and the toppings are warm
- Serve once cooled
You May Also Like
A new variation of my original Yoghurt Bark recipe, perfect for helping your little one cool down ...
This is quite an unusual combination but I think it tastes great, the turnip or swede depending on ...
You can omit the egg in this recipe and replace with 1/4 cup (6oml) of fruit puree. ...
Almond and cherry are such a delicious combination that I couldn't resist creating these tasty ...
Another delicious savory muffin - perfect for picnic lunches! I find the supermarkets own cream ...
I know lots of you love my Broccoli and Spinach Bite recipe, so I have taken that idea and adapted ...