Peanut Butter Muffins
This is restricted content. Only BLW Cookbook Members can view this recipe, members log in here
BLW Cookbook Members get the following benefits:
- Access to ALL recipes
- Unlimited BLW support through my Facebook page
- Access to a secret Facebook group where I will host live Q&A sessions every week
App users get free access, if you are an app user please click here
- 2 cups (250g) self-raising flour
- ¼ cup (50g) sugar, or 1/3 cup (83ml) maple syrup, or fruit purée
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup (83g) smooth peanut butter (for example Meridian, which is 100% nuts)
- 1 banana, mashed
- 1 cup (250ml) full fat Greek yoghurt
- 1 medium egg, whisked
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste or extract
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and grease or line a 12-hole muffin tray with cases
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, sugar (or maple syrup) and cinnamon
- Stir the peanut butter, banana, yoghurt, egg, oil and vanilla into the mixture
- Divide the mixture evenly between the muffin cases
- Bake your muffins in the oven for 15 — 20 minutes, or until golden brown and a knife comes out clean from the centre to show that they are cooked through
- Serve once cooled.
You May Also Like
These super cute bunny rabbit cookies are a fun adaption of my popular Two Ingredient Cookies. They ...
This easy, slow cooked lamb casserole makes light work on Easter day, or any day for that matter! ...
You could add finely chopped nuts, chocolate chips, diced dates or any other diced fruit to these ...