Peanut Butter Muffins
This is restricted content. Only BLW Cookbook Members can view this recipe, members log in here
BLW Cookbook Members get the following benefits:
- Access to ALL recipes
- Unlimited BLW support through my Facebook page
- Access to a secret Facebook group where I will host live Q&A sessions every week
App users get free access, if you are an app user please click here
- 2 cups (250g) self-raising flour
- ¼ cup (50g) sugar, or 1/3 cup (83ml) maple syrup, or fruit purée
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup (83g) smooth peanut butter (for example Meridian, which is 100% nuts)
- 1 banana, mashed
- 1 cup (250ml) full fat Greek yoghurt
- 1 medium egg, whisked
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste or extract
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and grease or line a 12-hole muffin tray with cases
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, sugar (or maple syrup) and cinnamon
- Stir the peanut butter, banana, yoghurt, egg, oil and vanilla into the mixture
- Divide the mixture evenly between the muffin cases
- Bake your muffins in the oven for 15 — 20 minutes, or until golden brown and a knife comes out clean from the centre to show that they are cooked through
- Serve once cooled.
You May Also Like
A new variation of my original Yoghurt Bark recipe, perfect for helping your little one cool down ...
This is quite an unusual combination but I think it tastes great, the turnip or swede depending on ...
You can omit the egg in this recipe and replace with 1/4 cup (6oml) of fruit puree. ...
Almond and cherry are such a delicious combination that I couldn't resist creating these tasty ...
Another delicious savory muffin - perfect for picnic lunches! I find the supermarkets own cream ...
I know lots of you love my Broccoli and Spinach Bite recipe, so I have taken that idea and adapted ...