Cashew and Butternut Squash Mini Loaves
This is restricted content. Only BLW Cookbook Members can view this recipe, members log in here
BLW Cookbook Members get the following benefits:
- Access to ALL recipes
- Unlimited BLW support through my Facebook page
- Access to a secret Facebook group where I will host live Q&A sessions every week
App users get free access, if you are an app user please click here
- 1 cups (125g) wholemeal flour
- 3/4 cup (67g) oats
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 medium eggs
- ½ cup (62g) smooth cashew butter (for example Meridian, which is 100% nuts)
- 1/4 cup (62ml) maple syrup or fruit purée
- 1 cup of homemade butternut squash purée (250g)
- 4 tablespoons sultanas
- Preheat oven to 180°C and grease or line a 12-hole mini-loaf tray with cases
- In a bowl, mix together the flour, oats and baking powder
- In a separate bowl mix the eggs, cashew butter, maple syrup and purée
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients – stir gently to combine, but do not over-mix
- Gently fold the sultanas through the mixture
- Distribute the thick batter between the mini-loaf tins
- Bake your loaves for 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown and a knife comes out clean from the centre to show that they are cooked through
- Serve once cooled.
You May Also Like
A new variation of my original Yoghurt Bark recipe, perfect for helping your little one cool down ...
This is quite an unusual combination but I think it tastes great, the turnip or swede depending on ...
You can omit the egg in this recipe and replace with 1/4 cup (6oml) of fruit puree. ...
Almond and cherry are such a delicious combination that I couldn't resist creating these tasty ...
Another delicious savory muffin - perfect for picnic lunches! I find the supermarkets own cream ...
I know lots of you love my Broccoli and Spinach Bite recipe, so I have taken that idea and adapted ...