Cashew and Butternut Squash Mini Loaves
This is restricted content. Only BLW Cookbook Members can view this recipe, members log in here
BLW Cookbook Members get the following benefits:
- Access to ALL recipes
- Unlimited BLW support through my Facebook page
- Access to a secret Facebook group where I will host live Q&A sessions every week
App users get free access, if you are an app user please click here
- 1 cups (125g) wholemeal flour
- 3/4 cup (67g) oats
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 medium eggs
- ½ cup (62g) smooth cashew butter (for example Meridian, which is 100% nuts)
- 1/4 cup (62ml) maple syrup or fruit purée
- 1 cup of homemade butternut squash purée (250g)
- 4 tablespoons sultanas
- Preheat oven to 180°C and grease or line a 12-hole mini-loaf tray with cases
- In a bowl, mix together the flour, oats and baking powder
- In a separate bowl mix the eggs, cashew butter, maple syrup and purée
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients – stir gently to combine, but do not over-mix
- Gently fold the sultanas through the mixture
- Distribute the thick batter between the mini-loaf tins
- Bake your loaves for 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown and a knife comes out clean from the centre to show that they are cooked through
- Serve once cooled.
You May Also Like
A delicious and super healthy dip for bread or vegetable sticks, this would also be delicious in ...
A simple, healthy dip or spread for bread sticks or crackers.
A cross between a Christmas pudding and a muffin – these moist Pud-fins are perfect single ...
This is a delicious treat for the whole family in between festive feasts! You can serve plain or ...
This dish is a great way of using up leftovers and is suitably warming for those cold winter ...
This delicious dish can convert even the strongest of sprout-haters. However, you could substitute ...
This is a great dish to pop in the slow cooker for guests coming round as it’ll serve several ...
To save time, you can make the stuffing mixture in advance and freeze either in one amount, or in ...
This is a delicious plait which is perfect for when you have guests popping round! To up the ...
This is a tasty way of using up some leftover turkey meat, or any meat you’ve had over Christmas! ...