Cashew and Butternut Squash Mini Loaves
This is restricted content. Only BLW Cookbook Members can view this recipe, members log in here
BLW Cookbook Members get the following benefits:
- Access to ALL recipes
- Unlimited BLW support through my Facebook page
- Access to a secret Facebook group where I will host live Q&A sessions every week
App users get free access, if you are an app user please click here
- 1 cups (125g) wholemeal flour
- 3/4 cup (67g) oats
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 medium eggs
- ½ cup (62g) smooth cashew butter (for example Meridian, which is 100% nuts)
- 1/4 cup (62ml) maple syrup or fruit purée
- 1 cup of homemade butternut squash purée (250g)
- 4 tablespoons sultanas
- Preheat oven to 180°C and grease or line a 12-hole mini-loaf tray with cases
- In a bowl, mix together the flour, oats and baking powder
- In a separate bowl mix the eggs, cashew butter, maple syrup and purée
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients – stir gently to combine, but do not over-mix
- Gently fold the sultanas through the mixture
- Distribute the thick batter between the mini-loaf tins
- Bake your loaves for 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown and a knife comes out clean from the centre to show that they are cooked through
- Serve once cooled.
You May Also Like
A delicious cupcake recipe inspired by Harry and Meghan's wedding cake.
These super cute bunny rabbit cookies are a fun adaption of my popular Two Ingredient Cookies. They ...
This easy, slow cooked lamb casserole makes light work on Easter day, or any day for that matter! ...
You could add finely chopped nuts, chocolate chips, diced dates or any other diced fruit to these ...