No-Bake Peanut Butter Slice
This tasty peanut butter slice is so easy to whip together and makes a lovely treat for both you and your baby.
- 1½ cups (375g) smooth peanut butter (for example Meridian, which is 100% nuts)
- ½ cup (125ml) maple syrup
- 1 cup (90g) oats
- In a microwave-safe bowl, mix together the peanut butter and maple syrup and then microwave until the mixture has melted (approximately 2 minutes)
- Stir the oats into the melted mixture and then pour the combined mixture into a shallow, freezer-safe dish
- Place the dish into the freezer for 1 hour and then transfer to the fridge for two hours, until you are ready to slice and serve.
You May Also Like
You could add finely chopped nuts, chocolate chips, diced dates or any other diced fruit to these ...
A delicious and super healthy dip for bread or vegetable sticks, this would also be delicious in ...