Mixed Berry, Pear and Coconut Mini Loaves
If you don’t have a mini loaf tin you can make a large loaf and bake for 45 – 50 minutes.
- 1½ cups (375ml) plain yoghurt
- 2 medium eggs, whisked
- ½ cup (125ml) coconut oil, melted
- ½ cup (100g) coconut sugar (or brown sugar)
- ¼ cup (22g) oats
- 1 tablespoon vanilla bean paste or extract
- 1 cup (125g) wholemeal plain flour
- 1 cup (125g) self-raising flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup (100g) desiccated coconut
- 1 cup (175g) mixed berries, plus ¼ cup (44g) to sprinkle on top (fresh or frozen)
- 2 pears, peeled, cored and grated (squeeze in a muslin or tea towel to drain excess moisture)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and grease or line 12 mini loaf tins
- In a large bowl, mix together the yoghurt, eggs, coconut oil, sugar, oats and vanilla
- Sift the flours, baking powder and spices into the mixture – whisk to combine
- Gently fold the coconut, mixed berries and grated pear into the mixture
- Divide the mixture evenly between the mini loaf tins and top with the remaining ¼ cup mixed berries on top of the loaves
- Bake your mini loaves in the oven for 15 — 20 minutes, or until golden brown and a knife comes out clean from the centre to show that they are cooked through
- Serve once cooled.
You May Also Like
A delicious cupcake recipe inspired by Harry and Meghan's wedding cake.
These super cute bunny rabbit cookies are a fun adaption of my popular Two Ingredient Cookies. They ...
This easy, slow cooked lamb casserole makes light work on Easter day, or any day for that matter! ...
You could add finely chopped nuts, chocolate chips, diced dates or any other diced fruit to these ...