Mini Pizza Bites
A fun idea for lunch or snack time. With so many different topping options, your baby can experience an array of different flavours and textures!
- 2 wholemeal or plain tortillas
- 12 teaspoons tomato purée
- 1½ cups (187g) grated mild cheese
- Toppings of your choice
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Preheat the oven to 190°C and grease or line a baking tray with baking paper
- Cut the tortilla into rounds using a scone cutter (medium sized - although feel free to make them bigger or smaller) and arrange on the baking tray
- Spread 1 teaspoon of tomato purée onto each tortilla round and then top with grated cheese and other toppings of your choice
- Sprinkle each mini pizza with dried oregano and place in the oven for 10-15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and golden
- Serve once cooled.
Some topping ideas include: ham and cheese, sliced mushroom and cheese, ham and pineapple, cheese and sweetcorn, beef and diced peppers.
You May Also Like
A new variation of my original Yoghurt Bark recipe, perfect for helping your little one cool down ...
This is quite an unusual combination but I think it tastes great, the turnip or swede depending on ...
You can omit the egg in this recipe and replace with 1/4 cup (6oml) of fruit puree. ...
Almond and cherry are such a delicious combination that I couldn't resist creating these tasty ...
Another delicious savory muffin - perfect for picnic lunches! I find the supermarkets own cream ...
I know lots of you love my Broccoli and Spinach Bite recipe, so I have taken that idea and adapted ...