Mini Pizza Bites
A fun idea for lunch or snack time. With so many different topping options, your baby can experience an array of different flavours and textures!
- 2 wholemeal or plain tortillas
- 12 teaspoons tomato purée
- 1½ cups (187g) grated mild cheese
- Toppings of your choice
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Preheat the oven to 190°C and grease or line a baking tray with baking paper
- Cut the tortilla into rounds using a scone cutter (medium sized - although feel free to make them bigger or smaller) and arrange on the baking tray
- Spread 1 teaspoon of tomato purée onto each tortilla round and then top with grated cheese and other toppings of your choice
- Sprinkle each mini pizza with dried oregano and place in the oven for 10-15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and golden
- Serve once cooled.
Some topping ideas include: ham and cheese, sliced mushroom and cheese, ham and pineapple, cheese and sweetcorn, beef and diced peppers.
You May Also Like
A delicious cupcake recipe inspired by Harry and Meghan's wedding cake.
These super cute bunny rabbit cookies are a fun adaption of my popular Two Ingredient Cookies. They ...
This easy, slow cooked lamb casserole makes light work on Easter day, or any day for that matter! ...
You could add finely chopped nuts, chocolate chips, diced dates or any other diced fruit to these ...