Mini Pancake Bites
This is restricted content. Only BLW Cookbook Members can view this recipe, members log in here
BLW Cookbook Members get the following benefits:
- Access to ALL recipes
- Unlimited BLW support through my Facebook page
- Access to a secret Facebook group where I will host live Q&A sessions every week
App users get free access, if you are an app user please click here
- 1½ cups (187g) plain flour
- 1½ teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar (or brown sugar)
- 1 medium egg, whisked
- 1¼ cup (312ml) milk (any will work — cow’s, soya, oat, coconut, breast or formula)
- Toppings of your choice: chopped fruit, chocolate chips or bacon and cheese
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and grease or line two 12-hole mini-muffin trays
- Sift the flour, baking powder and sugar into a large bowl — stir to combine
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the egg, butter and milk
- Pour the wet mixture into the dry and whisk them together to create a smooth, runny batter
- Divide your batter evenly between the mini-muffin cases, filling each hole to ¾ full
- Once the trays are filled, top the batter with your chosen toppings
- Bake your bites in the oven for 15 — 20 minutes, or until golden brown and a knife comes out clean from the centre to show that they are cooked through
- Serve once cooled.
If you’d like extra sweetness, these are delicious served with maple syrup!
You May Also Like
A new variation of my original Yoghurt Bark recipe, perfect for helping your little one cool down ...
This is quite an unusual combination but I think it tastes great, the turnip or swede depending on ...
You can omit the egg in this recipe and replace with 1/4 cup (6oml) of fruit puree. ...
Almond and cherry are such a delicious combination that I couldn't resist creating these tasty ...
Another delicious savory muffin - perfect for picnic lunches! I find the supermarkets own cream ...
I know lots of you love my Broccoli and Spinach Bite recipe, so I have taken that idea and adapted ...