Mini Pancake Bites
This is restricted content. Only BLW Cookbook Members can view this recipe, members log in here
BLW Cookbook Members get the following benefits:
- Access to ALL recipes
- Unlimited BLW support through my Facebook page
- Access to a secret Facebook group where I will host live Q&A sessions every week
App users get free access, if you are an app user please click here
- 1½ cups (187g) plain flour
- 1½ teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar (or brown sugar)
- 1 medium egg, whisked
- 1¼ cup (312ml) milk (any will work — cow’s, soya, oat, coconut, breast or formula)
- Toppings of your choice: chopped fruit, chocolate chips or bacon and cheese
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and grease or line two 12-hole mini-muffin trays
- Sift the flour, baking powder and sugar into a large bowl — stir to combine
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the egg, butter and milk
- Pour the wet mixture into the dry and whisk them together to create a smooth, runny batter
- Divide your batter evenly between the mini-muffin cases, filling each hole to ¾ full
- Once the trays are filled, top the batter with your chosen toppings
- Bake your bites in the oven for 15 — 20 minutes, or until golden brown and a knife comes out clean from the centre to show that they are cooked through
- Serve once cooled.
If you’d like extra sweetness, these are delicious served with maple syrup!
You May Also Like
A delicious and super healthy dip for bread or vegetable sticks, this would also be delicious in ...
A simple, healthy dip or spread for bread sticks or crackers.
A cross between a Christmas pudding and a muffin – these moist Pud-fins are perfect single ...
This is a delicious treat for the whole family in between festive feasts! You can serve plain or ...
This dish is a great way of using up leftovers and is suitably warming for those cold winter ...
This delicious dish can convert even the strongest of sprout-haters. However, you could substitute ...
This is a great dish to pop in the slow cooker for guests coming round as it’ll serve several ...
To save time, you can make the stuffing mixture in advance and freeze either in one amount, or in ...
This is a delicious plait which is perfect for when you have guests popping round! To up the ...
This is a tasty way of using up some leftover turkey meat, or any meat you’ve had over Christmas! ...