Mini Pancake Bites
This is restricted content. Only BLW Cookbook Members can view this recipe, members log in here
BLW Cookbook Members get the following benefits:
- Access to ALL recipes
- Unlimited BLW support through my Facebook page
- Access to a secret Facebook group where I will host live Q&A sessions every week
App users get free access, if you are an app user please click here
- 1½ cups (187g) plain flour
- 1½ teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar (or brown sugar)
- 1 medium egg, whisked
- 1¼ cup (312ml) milk (any will work — cow’s, soya, oat, coconut, breast or formula)
- Toppings of your choice: chopped fruit, chocolate chips or bacon and cheese
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and grease or line two 12-hole mini-muffin trays
- Sift the flour, baking powder and sugar into a large bowl — stir to combine
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the egg, butter and milk
- Pour the wet mixture into the dry and whisk them together to create a smooth, runny batter
- Divide your batter evenly between the mini-muffin cases, filling each hole to ¾ full
- Once the trays are filled, top the batter with your chosen toppings
- Bake your bites in the oven for 15 — 20 minutes, or until golden brown and a knife comes out clean from the centre to show that they are cooked through
- Serve once cooled.
If you’d like extra sweetness, these are delicious served with maple syrup!
You May Also Like
These super cute bunny rabbit cookies are a fun adaption of my popular Two Ingredient Cookies. They ...
This easy, slow cooked lamb casserole makes light work on Easter day, or any day for that matter! ...
You could add finely chopped nuts, chocolate chips, diced dates or any other diced fruit to these ...