A simple, healthy dip or spread for bread sticks or crackers.
- 400g tin chickpeas, drained and rinsed well
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 5 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Simply place all ingredients into a food processor and blitz to form a thick and creamy dip
- Store in the fridge for up to 3 days
You May Also Like
A delicious cupcake recipe inspired by Harry and Meghan's wedding cake.
These super cute bunny rabbit cookies are a fun adaption of my popular Two Ingredient Cookies. They ...
This easy, slow cooked lamb casserole makes light work on Easter day, or any day for that matter! ...
You could add finely chopped nuts, chocolate chips, diced dates or any other diced fruit to these ...