A simple, healthy dip or spread for bread sticks or crackers.
- 400g tin chickpeas, drained and rinsed well
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 5 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Simply place all ingredients into a food processor and blitz to form a thick and creamy dip
- Store in the fridge for up to 3 days
You May Also Like
You could add finely chopped nuts, chocolate chips, diced dates or any other diced fruit to these ...
A delicious and super healthy dip for bread or vegetable sticks, this would also be delicious in ...