Easy Cheesy Pizza Tortilla
A super-easy lunch idea for when time is of the essence!
- 1 heaped tablespoon tomato pesto
- 1 tortilla wrap
- 3 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- A handful of grated mild cheese
- Spread the pesto over one half of the tortilla, sprinkle the tomatoes and cheese over the top and fold it in half
- Cook under a grill, on medium heat, for 3 minutes, or bake on a high heat in the oven for 5 minutes, or until the cheese has melted
- Serve once cooled.
You May Also Like
A delicious cupcake recipe inspired by Harry and Meghan's wedding cake.
These super cute bunny rabbit cookies are a fun adaption of my popular Two Ingredient Cookies. They ...
This easy, slow cooked lamb casserole makes light work on Easter day, or any day for that matter! ...
You could add finely chopped nuts, chocolate chips, diced dates or any other diced fruit to these ...