Easy Cheesy Pizza Tortilla
A super-easy lunch idea for when time is of the essence!
- 1 heaped tablespoon tomato pesto
- 1 tortilla wrap
- 3 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- A handful of grated mild cheese
- Spread the pesto over one half of the tortilla, sprinkle the tomatoes and cheese over the top and fold it in half
- Cook under a grill, on medium heat, for 3 minutes, or bake on a high heat in the oven for 5 minutes, or until the cheese has melted
- Serve once cooled.
You May Also Like
You could add finely chopped nuts, chocolate chips, diced dates or any other diced fruit to these ...
A delicious and super healthy dip for bread or vegetable sticks, this would also be delicious in ...