Easy Speedy Carrot and Cheese Wrap
This is so easy, it’s debatable whether it should even be classed as a recipe! It’s really just an incredibly easy lunchtime idea, but one that Annabelle completely adores and I hope your baby will too.
- 1 tortilla wrap
- 3 tablespoons plain full fat yoghurt
- A small handful of grated mild cheese
- ½ carrot, grated (washed well, with the skin left on — although it can be peeled, if you would prefer)
- Spread the yoghurt evenly over the whole tortilla wrap
- Sprinkle the cheese and carrot over the top of the yoghurt
- Roll up the wrap, cut into 3cm rounds and serve directly onto your baby’s highchair tray.
You May Also Like
These super cute bunny rabbit cookies are a fun adaption of my popular Two Ingredient Cookies. They ...
This easy, slow cooked lamb casserole makes light work on Easter day, or any day for that matter! ...
You could add finely chopped nuts, chocolate chips, diced dates or any other diced fruit to these ...