This is restricted content. Only BLW Cookbook Members can view this recipe, members log in here
BLW Cookbook Members get the following benefits:
- Access to ALL recipes
- Unlimited BLW support through my Facebook page
- Access to a secret Facebook group where I will host live Q&A sessions every week
App users get free access, if you are an app user please click here
- 1 cup (125g) self-raising flour
- 1 medium egg
- 150ml full fat milk (any will work — cow’s, soya, oat, coconut, breast or formula)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
Blueberry Drop Scones
- Sift the flour into a large bowl, make a well in the middle and break the egg into it
- Slowly add the milk to the bowl, whisking it until there are no lumps and you have a smooth, thick batter
- In a frying pan, heat the oil over a medium heat and then add 2 tablespoons of the batter per pancake - fry each pancake for 2 minutes on each side
- Serve once cooled.
You can top these pancakes with a range of toppings. Some ideas could include: Nutella and fruit, peanut butter and fruit, yoghurt and fruit purée, mashed banana, jam etc
More delicious ideas
A delicious and super healthy dip for bread or vegetable sticks, this would also be delicious in ...
A simple, healthy dip or spread for bread sticks or crackers.
A cross between a Christmas pudding and a muffin – these moist Pud-fins are perfect single ...
This is a delicious treat for the whole family in between festive feasts! You can serve plain or ...
This dish is a great way of using up leftovers and is suitably warming for those cold winter ...
This delicious dish can convert even the strongest of sprout-haters. However, you could substitute ...
This is a great dish to pop in the slow cooker for guests coming round as it’ll serve several ...
To save time, you can make the stuffing mixture in advance and freeze either in one amount, or in ...
This is a delicious plait which is perfect for when you have guests popping round! To up the ...
This is a tasty way of using up some leftover turkey meat, or any meat you’ve had over Christmas! ...