This is restricted content. Only BLW Cookbook Members can view this recipe, members log in here
BLW Cookbook Members get the following benefits:
- Access to ALL recipes
- Unlimited BLW support through my Facebook page
- Access to a secret Facebook group where I will host live Q&A sessions every week
App users get free access, if you are an app user please click here
- 1 cup (125g) self-raising flour
- 1 medium egg
- 150ml full fat milk (any will work — cow’s, soya, oat, coconut, breast or formula)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
Blueberry Drop Scones
- Sift the flour into a large bowl, make a well in the middle and break the egg into it
- Slowly add the milk to the bowl, whisking it until there are no lumps and you have a smooth, thick batter
- In a frying pan, heat the oil over a medium heat and then add 2 tablespoons of the batter per pancake - fry each pancake for 2 minutes on each side
- Serve once cooled.
You can top these pancakes with a range of toppings. Some ideas could include: Nutella and fruit, peanut butter and fruit, yoghurt and fruit purée, mashed banana, jam etc
More delicious ideas
A new variation of my original Yoghurt Bark recipe, perfect for helping your little one cool down ...
This is quite an unusual combination but I think it tastes great, the turnip or swede depending on ...
You can omit the egg in this recipe and replace with 1/4 cup (6oml) of fruit puree. ...
Almond and cherry are such a delicious combination that I couldn't resist creating these tasty ...
Another delicious savory muffin - perfect for picnic lunches! I find the supermarkets own cream ...
I know lots of you love my Broccoli and Spinach Bite recipe, so I have taken that idea and adapted ...