This is restricted content. Only BLW Cookbook Members can view this recipe, members log in here
BLW Cookbook Members get the following benefits:
- Access to ALL recipes
- Unlimited BLW support through my Facebook page
- Access to a secret Facebook group where I will host live Q&A sessions every week
App users get free access, if you are an app user please click here
- 1 cup (125g) self-raising flour
- 1 medium egg
- 150ml full fat milk (any will work — cow’s, soya, oat, coconut, breast or formula)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
Blueberry Drop Scones
- Sift the flour into a large bowl, make a well in the middle and break the egg into it
- Slowly add the milk to the bowl, whisking it until there are no lumps and you have a smooth, thick batter
- In a frying pan, heat the oil over a medium heat and then add 2 tablespoons of the batter per pancake - fry each pancake for 2 minutes on each side
- Serve once cooled.
You can top these pancakes with a range of toppings. Some ideas could include: Nutella and fruit, peanut butter and fruit, yoghurt and fruit purée, mashed banana, jam etc
More delicious ideas
A delicious cupcake recipe inspired by Harry and Meghan's wedding cake.
These super cute bunny rabbit cookies are a fun adaption of my popular Two Ingredient Cookies. They ...
This easy, slow cooked lamb casserole makes light work on Easter day, or any day for that matter! ...
You could add finely chopped nuts, chocolate chips, diced dates or any other diced fruit to these ...