Courgetti Bolognese (can be made with Spaghetti too)
This is restricted content. Only BLW Cookbook Members can view this recipe, members log in here
BLW Cookbook Members get the following benefits:
- Access to ALL recipes
- Unlimited BLW support through my Facebook page
- Access to a secret Facebook group where I will host live Q&A sessions every week
App users get free access, if you are an app user please click here
- 100g carrot, cut into small 0.5cm cubes
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 400g minced beef
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 x 400g tins of chopped tomatoes
- 400ml low salt beef stock
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 courgettes, spiralized using the ‘noodle’ setting or 300g spaghetti pasta
- Black pepper, to season
- In a microwave-safe bowl, cover the cubes of carrot with water and microwave for 5 minutes - drain and reserve
- In a large frying pan, heat the oil over a medium heat and fry the mince until browned - drain any excess fat and then reserve the mince
- In the same frying pan, fry the onion for 6 minutes, then add the garlic and carrots - cook for a further 2 minutes
- Return the mince to the pan and add the tomatoes, stock, Worcestershire sauce and a good grind of black pepper — allow to simmer for 45 minutes
- Once the mince has simmered for 45 minutes, turn the heat off and simply fry the courgetti over a medium heat for 5 minutes
- Serve once cooled.
More delicious ideas
A delicious cupcake recipe inspired by Harry and Meghan's wedding cake.
These super cute bunny rabbit cookies are a fun adaption of my popular Two Ingredient Cookies. They ...
This easy, slow cooked lamb casserole makes light work on Easter day, or any day for that matter! ...
You could add finely chopped nuts, chocolate chips, diced dates or any other diced fruit to these ...