Cheats Lamb Casserole
This easy, slow cooked lamb casserole makes light work on Easter day, or any day for that matter! It’s comfort food at its best and I can guarantee it will be a hit with every member of the family – young or old.
- 800g diced lamb steak (for stewing)
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 1 x 400g tin vegetable soup
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 10 shallots, peeled and sliced in half
- 4 carrots, peeled and diced into 1” cubes
- 2 parsnips, peeled and diced into 1” cubes
- 70g frozen peas (enough to fill a small mug)
- 2 tablespoons cornflour or gravy granules (to thicken if desired)
- Simply add all of the ingredients except peas and cornflour or gravy granules into your slow cooker, stir well and cover
- Cook on low for 8 hours
- After 8 hours, stir through the peas and cornflour or gravy granules (if desired to thicken) for 5 minutes
- Serve once cooled with rice, mashed potato, or boiled new potatoes.
You May Also Like
A delicious cupcake recipe inspired by Harry and Meghan's wedding cake.
These super cute bunny rabbit cookies are a fun adaption of my popular Two Ingredient Cookies. They ...
You could add finely chopped nuts, chocolate chips, diced dates or any other diced fruit to these ...