Egg-Free Peanut Butter Muffins

This muffin recipe gives you an egg-free base to adapt as you wish. You can add half a cup of any diced fruit you desire, such as strawberries, raspberries, mango, blueberries or even some cheeky chocolate chips! I have to add sprinkles to keep my little girl happy! Silicon muffin tray from Amazon: http://amzn.to/2oe3Jib Continue Reading

Banana Squares

A yummy 'squares' recipe that makes a nice change from my usual muffins! Please feel free to half the coconut sugar or leave it out completely if you wish, the squares are quite sweet anyway from the delicious banana (especially if you wait until they are super ripe with lots of brown splodges!). The squares are meant to be very moist, so if they are still 'a bit wet' then don't panic, they are meant to be like that.   Continue Reading

Meatball Snacks

These delicious meatballs are so adaptable, they make a perfect meal for beginners or could be served with veggies for lunch or potatoes and veggies as a dinner. They would also be lovely sliced in half and served in a sandwich! This recipe can be frozen for up to 30 days, freeze prior to cooking.   Continue Reading

Strawberry Muffins

This recipe wasn’t planned, I just needed a screen-break and decided to make some muffins, but in order to make them I had to substitute some ingredients. The outcome was just too good to not share! Continue Reading

Cashew and Butternut Squash Mini Loaves

These mini loaves are packed with healthy fats and vegetable goodness: ideal for fussy tots who turn their nose up at veggies! Continue Reading

Blueberry and Lemon Cake with Cream Frosting

This delicious cake is a perfect birthday cake, you can omit the lemon if your not a big fan.   Continue Reading

Pineapple and Coconut Loaf

When I decided to try a new fruit loaf, I couldn’t decide whether to try pineapple or cherries; I asked my Facebook followers for their preference and over 90% wanted cherries…So I went shopping for cherries, but discovered that buying cherries out of season is pretty impossible. I therefore created this loaf for the 10% who wanted pineapple. Once cherries are back in season, satisfying the other 90% of my followers will be at the top of my priority list! Continue Reading

Apple and Cinnamon Muffins

These deliciously warming spiced muffins are perfect for Autumn! Pack them into a little lunchbox and enjoy out and about in the crisp fresh air! Continue Reading

Courgette, Spinach and Ham Muffins

Given the popularity of my cheese and courgette muffins, I have adjusted the recipe slightly and packed some spinach into this version to up the iron-ante. I hope you enjoy this recipe just as much! Continue Reading