Berry and Choc Chip Loaf
This is restricted content. Only BLW Cookbook Members can view this recipe, members log in here
BLW Cookbook Members get the following benefits:
- Access to ALL recipes
- Unlimited BLW support through my Facebook page
- Access to a secret Facebook group where I will host live Q&A sessions every week
App users get free access, if you are an app user please click here
- 2 cups (250g) self-raising flour
- 2 tablespoons flaxseeds, ground
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ cup (45g) oats
- ½ cup (125ml) maple syrup, or fruit purée
- ¾ cup (187ml) vegetable oil
- 2 medium eggs, whisked
- 1 cup (250ml) thick natural yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste or extract
- 1 cup (149g) frozen mixed berries
- 1 cup (86g) milk chocolate chips
- ¼ cup (30g) granola to sprinkle on top (optional, but may not be suitable if baby is under 12 months if it contains honey – alternatively you could make your own from the recipe at the start of this section)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and grease or line a loaf tin
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, flaxseed, cinnamon and oats
- In a separate bowl or jug, mix the maple syrup, oil, eggs, yoghurt and vanilla
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and whisk to create a smooth, thick batter
- Gently fold the frozen mixed berries and chocolate chips through the mixture
- Pour the mixture into the loaf tin and top with the granola, if desired
- Bake your loaf in the oven for 45-50 minutes, or until golden brown and a knife comes out clean from the centre to show that it is cooked through
- Serve once cooled.
You May Also Like
A delicious cupcake recipe inspired by Harry and Meghan's wedding cake.
These super cute bunny rabbit cookies are a fun adaption of my popular Two Ingredient Cookies. They ...
This easy, slow cooked lamb casserole makes light work on Easter day, or any day for that matter! ...
You could add finely chopped nuts, chocolate chips, diced dates or any other diced fruit to these ...