Beef N’ Rice
This is restricted content. Only BLW Cookbook Members can view this recipe, members log in here
BLW Cookbook Members get the following benefits:
- Access to ALL recipes
- Unlimited BLW support through my Facebook page
- Access to a secret Facebook group where I will host live Q&A sessions every week
App users get free access, if you are an app user please click here
- One bag of boil in the bag brown rice
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and diced
- 1 carrot, finely diced
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 600g passata
- 3 tablespoons tomato puree
- 130ml apple juice
- 2 tbsp of dried thyme
- 70g frozen peas
- pepper to season
- Mild grated cheese to serve (optional)
- Set water boiling for the rice
- In the meantime fry onion, pepper and carrot for 7 minutes over a high heat, after 7 minutes lower heat and add garlic and mince - fry until browned and drain excess fat
- Put rice into boiling water and add passata, tomato puree, apple juice and thyme to the mince - cook both covered for 30 minutes.
- Drain rice and add to the mince with the peas and mix well
- Serve to baby once cooled with or without a sprinkling of mild grated cheese
You May Also Like
A new variation of my original Yoghurt Bark recipe, perfect for helping your little one cool down ...
This is quite an unusual combination but I think it tastes great, the turnip or swede depending on ...
You can omit the egg in this recipe and replace with 1/4 cup (6oml) of fruit puree. ...
Almond and cherry are such a delicious combination that I couldn't resist creating these tasty ...
Another delicious savory muffin - perfect for picnic lunches! I find the supermarkets own cream ...
I know lots of you love my Broccoli and Spinach Bite recipe, so I have taken that idea and adapted ...