Beef N’ Rice
This is restricted content. Only BLW Cookbook Members can view this recipe, members log in here
BLW Cookbook Members get the following benefits:
- Access to ALL recipes
- Unlimited BLW support through my Facebook page
- Access to a secret Facebook group where I will host live Q&A sessions every week
App users get free access, if you are an app user please click here
- One bag of boil in the bag brown rice
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and diced
- 1 carrot, finely diced
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 600g passata
- 3 tablespoons tomato puree
- 130ml apple juice
- 2 tbsp of dried thyme
- 70g frozen peas
- pepper to season
- Mild grated cheese to serve (optional)
- Set water boiling for the rice
- In the meantime fry onion, pepper and carrot for 7 minutes over a high heat, after 7 minutes lower heat and add garlic and mince - fry until browned and drain excess fat
- Put rice into boiling water and add passata, tomato puree, apple juice and thyme to the mince - cook both covered for 30 minutes.
- Drain rice and add to the mince with the peas and mix well
- Serve to baby once cooled with or without a sprinkling of mild grated cheese
You May Also Like
A delicious cupcake recipe inspired by Harry and Meghan's wedding cake.
These super cute bunny rabbit cookies are a fun adaption of my popular Two Ingredient Cookies. They ...
This easy, slow cooked lamb casserole makes light work on Easter day, or any day for that matter! ...
You could add finely chopped nuts, chocolate chips, diced dates or any other diced fruit to these ...