This delicious banana loaf is delectably moist and the hint of nutmeg is to die for! I hope your baby loves this as much as Annabelle does.
- 3 small bananas
- 180ml vegetable oil
- 2 medium eggs, whisked
- 1 cup (250ml) thick full fat vanilla yoghurt
- ¾ cup (150g) coconut sugar (or brown sugar)
- 2 cups (250g) self-raising flour
- 2 tablespoons flaxseed, ground
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup (122g) granola, plus extra to sprinkle on top (may not be suitable if baby is under 12months if it contains honey – alternatively you could make your own from the recipe at the start of the Sweet Treats section)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and grease or line a loaftin
- In a bowl, mash the banana and then add the oil, eggs, yoghurt and sugar - whisk to combine
- Pour the flour, flaxseed, spices and granola into the mixture – stir until just combined
- Pour the mixture into the loaf tin and top with granola
- Bake your loaf in the oven for 45-55 minutes, or until golden brown and a knife comes out clean from the centre to show that it is cooked through
- Serve once cooled.
You May Also Like
These super cute bunny rabbit cookies are a fun adaption of my popular Two Ingredient Cookies. They ...
This easy, slow cooked lamb casserole makes light work on Easter day, or any day for that matter! ...
You could add finely chopped nuts, chocolate chips, diced dates or any other diced fruit to these ...