This delicious banana loaf is delectably moist and the hint of nutmeg is to die for! I hope your baby loves this as much as Annabelle does.
- 3 small bananas
- 180ml vegetable oil
- 2 medium eggs, whisked
- 1 cup (250ml) thick full fat vanilla yoghurt
- ¾ cup (150g) coconut sugar (or brown sugar)
- 2 cups (250g) self-raising flour
- 2 tablespoons flaxseed, ground
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup (122g) granola, plus extra to sprinkle on top (may not be suitable if baby is under 12months if it contains honey – alternatively you could make your own from the recipe at the start of the Sweet Treats section)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and grease or line a loaftin
- In a bowl, mash the banana and then add the oil, eggs, yoghurt and sugar - whisk to combine
- Pour the flour, flaxseed, spices and granola into the mixture – stir until just combined
- Pour the mixture into the loaf tin and top with granola
- Bake your loaf in the oven for 45-55 minutes, or until golden brown and a knife comes out clean from the centre to show that it is cooked through
- Serve once cooled.
You May Also Like
A new variation of my original Yoghurt Bark recipe, perfect for helping your little one cool down ...
This is quite an unusual combination but I think it tastes great, the turnip or swede depending on ...
You can omit the egg in this recipe and replace with 1/4 cup (6oml) of fruit puree. ...
Almond and cherry are such a delicious combination that I couldn't resist creating these tasty ...
Another delicious savory muffin - perfect for picnic lunches! I find the supermarkets own cream ...
I know lots of you love my Broccoli and Spinach Bite recipe, so I have taken that idea and adapted ...