In the early days of weaning, I would regularly roast some apple for Annabelle. I decided to experiment with baking some pineapple, for variety, and the results where delicious!
- 1 cup (175g) chopped pineapple
- 1 knob unsalted butter
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla bean paste or extract
- Preheat the oven to 190°C
- Scatter all of the ingredients into an ovenproof dish - mix well
- Place the dish into the oven and bake for 15 minutes
- Serve once cooled, but still warm.
You May Also Like
These super cute bunny rabbit cookies are a fun adaption of my popular Two Ingredient Cookies. They ...
This easy, slow cooked lamb casserole makes light work on Easter day, or any day for that matter! ...
You could add finely chopped nuts, chocolate chips, diced dates or any other diced fruit to these ...