In the early days of weaning, I would regularly roast some apple for Annabelle. I decided to experiment with baking some pineapple, for variety, and the results where delicious!
- 1 cup (175g) chopped pineapple
- 1 knob unsalted butter
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla bean paste or extract
- Preheat the oven to 190°C
- Scatter all of the ingredients into an ovenproof dish - mix well
- Place the dish into the oven and bake for 15 minutes
- Serve once cooled, but still warm.
You May Also Like
You could add finely chopped nuts, chocolate chips, diced dates or any other diced fruit to these ...
A delicious and super healthy dip for bread or vegetable sticks, this would also be delicious in ...